Scholarship to study in Cameridge for Karnataka residents
I am an MSc student in Bangalore University? I came to know that karnatak University offers some scholarships to study in cambridge,,,, Is there such a scholarship for further study in Cambridge?

Somebody please help

I know about Dr. D.C. Pavate Memorial Fellowships in Cambridge.
Dr. D.C. Pavate Foundation in collaboration with Karnatak University, Dharwad and Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge offer three visiting fellowships annually for a period of four months to be held at the Centre of International Studies / Department of Politics and International Studies, Judge Business School and the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics / Department of Material Sciences and Metallurgy / Department of Chemistry/Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge.
(a) One fellowship at the Centre of International Studies / Department of Politics and International Studies, Cambridge, selected on all India basis: The fellowship will be effective from January 2012. Candidates with good academic record in the areas of History. Political Science or International Relations, International Economics, International Law or Military Affairs will be considered.
(b) One fellowship at Judge Business School, Cambridge, selected from among Karnataka Candidates: This fellowship will be effective from May 2012. Candidates from Karnataka with good academic record and interest in any aspect of Indian business and management will be considered.
© One fellowship at the Department ot Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics / Department of Material Sciences and Metallurgy/ Department of Chemistry / Department of Zoology, selected from among Karnataka Candidates: This fellowship will be effective from September 2012. Candidates from Karnataka with good academic record in the area of mathematics and theoretical physics. Material Sciences and Metallurgy, Chemistry and Zoology will be considered.
Eligibility
Candidates below the age of 40 years as on 1st January 2012, who have secured a Ph.D., or a first class Masters Degree or its equivalent are eligible to apply.
Karnataka Candidate: (i) Educated for a minimum of 5 years continuously at an educational institution located in Karnataka. or (ii) employed in Karnataka for a minimum of 5 years continuously.
For details visit www.kud.ac.in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Delhi residents Augustinep 2 4,843 09-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Post-Matric Scholarship 2011for residents of Haryana gee 1 4,934 06-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Last Post: nbm