need previous 2 to 3 years question papers of SMU , MBA 1st sem
Sad 
Please send me the SMU Question papers of MBA first sem.

Please send an email to mba.assistance@yahoo.com for SMU MBA Distance education previous year question papers with answers for Sem1 to 4.
These are not model papers.Rs 300 per subject

I have some sample question paper, Anyone wanted, Mail me on khej123@gmail.com. hope it will to useful to you. best of luck for the exam.

plz send me the last five years solved question papers for mba 1st sem............

[quote='khej123' pid='16291' dateline='1311341579']
I have some sample question paper, Anyone wanted, Mail me on khej123@gmail.com. hope it will to useful to you. best of luck for the exam.
[/quote]

[quote='bijayini' pid='15084' dateline='1306142506']
Please send me the SMU Question papers of MBA first sem.
[/quote]

[quote='mba.assistance@yahoo.com' pid='15169' dateline='1307171340']
Please send an email to mba.assistance@yahoo.com for SMU MBA Distance education previous year question papers with answers for Sem1 to 4.
These are not model papers.Rs 300 per subject
[/quote]

need 2 and 3 year privious year of sample paper for MCA

Shy 
need 2 and 3 year of sample paper for mca

Dear student ,
We provide solved question papers, Sample Papers, Assignments and Projects of Sikkim Manipal University for all courses (BCA, MCA, BBA, MBA, BSc-IT, MSc-IT, PGDCA, DIT, PGDIT, PGDTN, PGDBA, etc.).
We are a group of professionals willing to help professional students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies. Our papers would cover almost whole syllabus and gives you solid overview of full course.
Price:
â–ª Solved question papers & sample papers (Soft copy in PDF / MS Word format) - Rs. 200/- per subject.
â–ª Solved Assignments (Soft copy in MS Word format) - Rs. 200/- per set/subject of assignment
â–ª Projects Reports for MBA, BBA (Soft copy in MS Word format) - Rs. 1,500/- per project.
â–ª Projects Reports for MCA, BCA, BSc-IT & MSc-IT, etc. (Soft copy in MS Word format) - Rs. 2,500/- per project (Price will depend upon type of project & topic).

Features:

â–ª Question Pattern Based on SMU Syllabus with Answers.
â–ª All the question papers, assignments & projects are prepared by our expert.
â–ª You can get it within one day anywhere in the world.
â–ª Assignments & Question Papers will be send (soft copy) to your email id within 24 hrs after confirmation of payment.
â–ª Project will be send (soft copy) to your email id within 3 days or as per availability after confirmation of payment.

Regards,
Admin.
MBA Assignment Help
Ph. No. 09831203089 (Kolkata)
e-mail : mbaassignments.help@gmail.com
Facebook ID : https://www.facebook.com/mbaassignments.help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CAT Previous years question papers 0 2,377 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: