eligibility criterion for actuarial science institutes
Hi

my name is ashis mohan i had done my M.Sc(maths) from hnbgu unversity with 85% and ryt nw i m working at Metlife as a Insaurance Asssociate
May i elligible for this ASI [/color]
my n umber is 9910011709
and my mail id
(ashishmohan@yahoo.com)

please tell me Am i elligilbe or not

Actuarial Science : Eligibility
A person is eligible to be considered for admission as student member if he / she completes the age of 18 yearsand have attained anyone of the following Educational Standards
1. 85% marks in Mathematics/Statistics in (10 2)HS examination or equivalent.
2. Graduate or Post Graduate Maths/Stats/Econometrics.
3. Any Engineer / CA / CS / MBA (Finance) / MCA
4. Any member of Society of UK / US / Australia
5. Fully qualified members of following Professional bodiessuch as :
*. The Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI)
*. The Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India (ICWAI)
*. The Institute of Financial Analyst of India(IFAI)
*. The Insurance Institute of India (III) passing with subjects 81- mathematical Basis of Insurance and 82- Statistics

please i want all the infornmation about acet??????

which universities provide acturial science programmes. can anyone help me..

Hi,

I have passed B.com and i have 80% in mathematics in B.com IInd yr, pls let me can i eligible for acturial or not, Request you to pls elabrate clearly only Graduate or postgraduate with mathematical subjects or any percentage required.

Pls mail my mail id vinay.mrt@gmail.com

Regards & Thx.

i have passed Msc in statistics and Mtech in statistics i wish to enroll as a student member in ASI,for this should i write the ACET or have i will get exemption from writing the entrance examination.

if so pls give me the details of enrolment

i have completed my Msc & Mtech In Statistics and i wish to enroll as student member in ASI.
how to enroll and shall I get exemption from ACET , if so please provide the details of enrolment

regards &thanx

(03-16-2011, 03:19 PM)umma Wrote: What is the eligibility criterion for admission to those institutes that offer actuarial science?

(03-16-2011, 03:28 PM)nbm Wrote: Before enrolling as a student member, the candidate has to pass an entrance examination conducted by the Actuarial Society of India. This test comprises one paper in mathematics (3 hours) and one paper in English (3 hours), and is held twice a year in May and November. You are eligible for an exemption from the entrance test and become a member of the ASI if have satisfied all the following eligibility criteria.

•Completed 18 years of age.
•Fulfilled any one of the following educational standards — Passed Class-12 or equivalent with at least 85% in mathematics or statistics.
.Graduate or postgraduate with mathematical subjects. For this purpose, the subjects that constitute mathematical subjects are mathematics or branches, statistics or sub classifications, econometrics, computer sciences, any discipline of engineering, or a subject in science such as physics or its branches. Apart from this, you should have secured at least 55% in the course.
.MBA/ PGDBA having mathematics or statistics content.
.Fully qualified professional of professional bodies like the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or Institute of Cost Work Accountant of India (ICWAI).
•A fully qualified member of a professional body such as ICAI, ICWAI or ICSI recommends your application.

HELLO SIR/MADAM

I WANT TO DO ACTUARIAL SCIENCE COURSE SO KINDLY HELP ME CAN I DO THIS COURSE WITH BUSINESS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eligibility criterion for admission into institutes that offer audiology courses gee 2 4,980 03-17-2019, 12:23 AM
Last Post: kdevika
  Eligibility criterion for admission into institutes that offer dietician courses pakki 2 9,245 03-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Sanjila Dey
  Eligibility criterion for admission into BDS institutes umma 2 5,250 06-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Louisa
  Actuarial science karuna.rustagi86@gmail.com 0 4,768 04-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Last Post: karuna.rustagi86@gmail.com
  Institutes offering MSc Instrumentation Science care 1 5,701 01-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Eligibility criterion for pursuing pharma related courses umma 1 4,108 05-19-2011, 01:11 PM
  eligibility for admission to institutes offering aircraft maintenance engineering care 4 29,484 04-29-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: nileshp
  Eligibility criterion for becoming an AAO luttu 1 4,221 03-18-2011, 02:14 PM
  Institutes that offer actuarial science courses umma 1 4,682 03-16-2011, 03:27 PM
  Courses available on actuarial science umma 1 5,517 03-16-2011, 03:27 PM