Career opportunities after completing interior designing courses
I would like to know on the career prospects after completing a course in interior designing?

The scope of employment opportunities for interior designers is extensive. They can be employed by architects or architectural firms, builders, public works department, hotels and resort chains, hospitals, town planning bureaus, regional and metropolitan development works, private consultancies, studios and theatres and exhibition organizers. Interior design also offers excellent opportunities for those who wish to be self employed, or prefer working part time. In fact, it is one of the few professions where one can operate from home with minimal investment.

Anyone can start a great life after going to a school for interior design. Interior design degree[/url] holders have a wide range of career paths to choose from. A career in interior design presents several opportunities for promotions, which usually comprise of more complicated jobs with bigger budgets and increases in salary.
Some designers with a lot of experience and proficiency in the aspect of interior design consultation can even start their own businesses.

Hi Dear,

There are wide career opportunities in interior designing after the completion of the course. You can apply for designer, home decorator, assistant designer, instructor, etc. You can also even be a free lancer and offers your own designs to the companies. An interior designer is basically a person who is considered a professional in the field of interior design or one who designs interiors as part of their job.

thanks,
suchit

Well a lots of opportunity after completing the home interior design you can hired by any govt sector like "gas" and you can open your own office for home designs.

Interior designer has a good career opportunities like
•CAD Designer
•Commercial Interior Designer
•Design Consultant
•Exhibition Designer
•Furniture Designer
•Institutional Interior Designer
•Lighting Designer
•Residential Interior Designer
•Design Educator
•Facility Manager

Smile 
Hi guys..
I have recently completed my interior designing course. Thanks for this great information and sharing various career opportunity in interior designing. This is really helpful for me.

Well lot of opportunities after completion of interior designer course. This is one of widely used by youngsters today. You can work in any Big organization or open your own office. All the best friend..SmileSmile

Hii.
As my one of my friend is doing interior designing course so can anyone tell me the what are the career opportunities after completing that course?
Please comment.

I am dinesh kumar l am jion to indian army so question paper

There is a shortage of professional interior designers in our country. Now a days, almost all the people want a well-designed residence or office, there has been a great demand for experienced interior designers. Employment prospects are plentiful and in various fields. Setting up your own business is also a very lucrative option in this industry. As a fresher you may get salary upto 10,000. For experienced professionals it may vary from 30,000 to 75,000.

After completing the course in interior designing you can apply for jobs in an interior design house else start you own interior design company, that offers designing services for homes, offices, etc. Many institute’s offers these course in form of Diploma, Degree etc. ITM Institute offers both 3 year degree and diploma course in Interior Designing.

Interior designing is an art of enhancing interior of a building, home, office or workplace by using decoration skills and technical knowledge in order to create healthier and pleasing environment for the peoples using that space.

There are lots of career opportunities for interior designers after doing interior designing course as follows:

Corporate designers
Healthcare designers
Kitchen and bath designer s
Lighting Designers
Sustainable designers
Universal designers
Furniture Designers
Product Designers 
Interior Design Faculty
Interior Designers
Interior Elements Business
Home Designers
Portfolio Designer
Model Maker
Exhibition designers
Visual merchandisers
Architectural technologist

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses afte +2 that leads to better career opportunities Parveen F66 20 14,511 08-12-2022, 11:33 AM
Last Post: advikamehra
  fashion designing- course and details along with the job opportunities mutta 3 33,963 02-19-2019, 06:14 PM
Last Post: iifdchandigarh
  Is VIDM offers a good degree courses in fashion designing? abhitomar 0 2,765 01-19-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: abhitomar
  Is VIDM institute good for interior designing abhitomar 0 2,852 02-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: abhitomar
  Job opportunities after completing diploma course in agricultural science after SSLC Thanki 885 2 9,086 09-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Last Post: shruthi m k
  Career oriented degree courses after +2 with science jamsheedp 1 27,921 08-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Career oriented aviation courses after +2 Joshua cc 1 6,243 07-19-2012, 09:40 AM
  Please give me list of nstitutes in Andra Pradesh offering career oriented courses care 1 4,244 08-18-2011, 01:53 PM
  Post Gate Career Opportunities mathai 1 4,093 06-07-2011, 03:01 PM
  Eligibility criteria for admission to courses on fashion designing rms 1 17,961 02-18-2011, 02:58 PM