eligibility for air traffic controller
Inorder to become an air traffic controller what eligibility should be met?

The basic educational qualifications a candidate needs to apply for the civil ATC entrance examination are either a first class engineering degree in electronics/telecommunications/radio engineering or a first class masters degree in science, with physics or mathematics as a principal subject or with physics as one of the subjects during graduation.
The civil ATC entrance examination comprises four papers — an elective paper from the concerned engineering branch, general English, general knowledge and mental ability (numerical/logic based).
Once the civil ATC entrance exams are cleared, the next step for selection is a voice test, a personal interview and medical fitness test. On selection, the candidates are sent to the Civil Aviation Training College, Allahabad, for training.

CURRENTLY I AM PERSUING BSC IN CHEMISTRY WITH PHYSICS AND MATH AS ELECTIVE.SO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ATC CCOURSE?PLEASE REPLY

does an electrical engineering student apply for air traffic control?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eligibility to apply for SSC Officer Air Traffic Control course 2013 at Indian Navy nitinps 1 7,253 05-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: muneeshwar
At necessary eligibility criteria to become an air traffic controller aushadhi 1 6,082 08-28-2012, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Guest
  requirements for air traffic controller care 1 6,702 12-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Last Post: nbm