GATE papers
I heard GATE have 22 papers, what are they ? Is it includes instrumental Engineeri ng >?

from where the gate forms are available in delhi

GATE Application forms are available from the following branches of CANARA BANK in Delhi Area

Canara Bank
New Delhi (Extn. counter IIT Delhi Campus; 74, Janpath; 30/26, Nagia Park, Shakti Nagar; 4, Siddharth Enclave, Commercial Complex, Maharani Bagh; D-5, D Block Market, Vivek Vihar),

I WANT TO GET SYLLABUS OF JEST

I WANT TO GET THE SAMPLE QUESTION PAPERS

what are the books for gate physics preparetion?

Sir please send the GATE papers in lifescience for last few years.

arabinda Wrote:Sir please send the GATE papers in lifescience for last few years.

YOu will find loads of materials , question papers , and a vibrant forum for GATE over www.trajectory.in . They have also released a toolbar for "Staying Always Connected " ..

NAVNEET6842 Wrote:I WANT TO GET SYLLABUS OF JEST

For jest,there is no specified syllabus.You have to read all physics fundamentals.The subjects which you are importent are Quantum mechanics,Statistical mechanics,mathematics,EM thoery & basic.
If u answer 20-25 out of 50,it will get u very good rank...

sir..can i have the gate papers on textile & fibre science(TF) of last five years....

Sir please send the GATE papers in physics for last few years.

RE: Gate Papers
sir...........please send me last 5 years gate papers & new syllabus.

sir i want do phD in organic chemistry. so plz send gate question papers from 2000 to 2008

This is a TEST Comment
Salman Khan
Salman Khan
http://www.google.com/

Hi, sir i want solved question paper for Biotech (M.Sc.) entrance exam for 2009.
thanks
ranjana:)