UGC NET Management - More info about Coaching Centre
Hi all,

I am new to this site. And I want to give NET Management exam in June 2011. However, I have only that info which is there on the internet as of now. So, I would request you to provide me more info as to how I should prepare for the exam. Nd if you can tell me any gud institute then it would be the best help. Thanks in advance friends!!!

You can contact
AV LUCENT EDUCATIONS
11,GROUND FLOOR,AVTAR ENCLAVE,PASCHIM VIHAR,NEW DELHI

This is the only institute for net management preparation accordingto my knowledge.

(12-04-2010, 09:33 PM)direction_777 Wrote: Hi all,

I am new to this site. And I want to give NET Management exam in June 2011. However, I have only that info which is there on the internet as of now. So, I would request you to provide me more info as to how I should prepare for the exam. Nd if you can tell me any gud institute then it would be the best help. Thanks in advance friends!!!

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

(12-24-2010, 11:39 AM)avlucent Wrote: You can contact
AV LUCENT EDUCATIONS
11,GROUND FLOOR,AVTAR ENCLAVE,PASCHIM VIHAR,NEW DELHI

This is the only institute for net management preparation accordingto my knowledge.

(12-04-2010, 09:33 PM)direction_777 Wrote: Hi all,

hey i am 1 sem mba student ...cant opt for regular net coaching in management,so study material of which institute wold be best for self study ..plz do reply

Hi

I wanna apply for NET Management Exam.Pls any one let me know coaching centre in Mumbai

Address:
AVL Academy,
H.No: 4-32-423, Plot no:A/462,
(Near Hanuman Temple
Opp: Saraswathi Sishu Mandir School)
Phase - I Bus Stop
Allwyn Colony, Kukatpally,
Hyderabad, 500072.

i wnts coaching for management in delhi ncr area if anybdy know abt any coaching centre plz contact on my email manojbainsla111@gmail.com ya on my contact no. +919717700016