details on Homoeopathic Medicine
How to join for Homoeopathic Medicine at Delhi University?

There shall be an Entrance Test for admission to the Post Graduate Degree Courses and the said test will be conducted by the University of Delhi.

Admission shall be made in order of merit on basis of result of the Entrance Test. Minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test shall be 50% i.e.60 out of 120 marks.

The selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination by a duly constituted Medical Board at the assigned institution at their own cost on the specified date. A candidate shall not be allowed to join the course, if he/she is found medically unfit for the course.
The application form along with Bulletin of Information may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007, against a crossed M.I.C.R. Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque only drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi in the following manner:

(i) By hand for 700/- ( Seven Hundred only) for General/OBC Categories & 600/- ( Six Hundred only) for SC/ST/PH Categories between 10:00 A.M. to 03:00 P.M. on all working days from 04th October, 2010 to 03rd November, 2010.

(ii) By post for 750/- ( Seven Hundred and Fifty only) for General/OBC Categories & 650/- ( Six Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH Categories along with a self addressed envelope of 10" X 8" upto 20th October, 2010.

Note:-(i) SC/ST/PH Candidates are requested to bring/ send a copy of the Caste Certificate/ PH Certificate for obtaining Bulletin of Information.

(ii) For detailed information please consult the Bulletin of Information or see our website www.fmsc.ac.in.

(iii) Bulletin of Information alongwith application form may also be downloaded from the website www.fmsc.ac.in. and same may be sent to the Faculty Office alongwith required Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque.
For more details visit http://www.fmsc.ac.in/homoeopathic.htm