tips for iit jee
At present i am in class 11,sir please give me some tips so that i can prepare for iitjee

(10-14-2010, 01:36 PM)mathai Wrote: At present i am in class 11,sir please give me some tips so that i can prepare for iitjee

use your brain along with hardwork...

Only tips is not helpful for IIT JEE. You required expert guidance. Hard work and a lot of study is the only key to success in IIT JEE. Now there are many good coaching center which help students to prepare for the exam. Kaysons Education is a very good institution which provide panel of eminent IIT alumni on board, assure students of quality study materials, specialized guidance and 24/7 online support.

Firstly, you need to focus on your 11th &12th exams. After completing your 12th exams you can follow certain strategies to get success in IIT.
1) The very first step is to get serious about the exam.
2) Good IIT coaching courses they supply topic wise modules of questions and their solutions.
3) If you cannot afford to or are not willing to join such a course, then you must buy the best books New Pattern IIT JEE by RK Gupta.
Physics for JEE Mains and Advanced by Halliday and many more. You can also explore the vast collection of competitive books on online portals