tips for iit jee
At present i am in class 11,sir please give me some tips so that i can prepare for iitjee

read cbse,icse,ncert etc... books prepare well from your text book be perfect about any head you can get iit seat

I am in class VIII . I would like to start preparation for IIT JEE from class IX. Is there any online course available? Kindly guide me
hrishikesh

Toungue 
Kya bhe kaam ni kyaa

actually its not necessary now onwards only

please concentrate only on your IX standard

Join an online coaching course for preparation of JEE so that you can prepare from the comforts of your home, all you need is a proper working desktop/laptop with an internet connection.

Actually,I'm studying intermediate 1st year....I want to appear for iit-jee 2015...So,what kind of preparation should I do????How can I complete my syllabus on time???

(10-14-2010, 01:37 PM)mathai Wrote: At present i am in class 11,sir please give me some tips so that i can prepare for iitjee

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit...apers.aspx

Pls visit the ednexa to get study material to crack IITJEE

At present i am in class 11,sir please give me some tips so that i can prepare for iitjee

i m in class 11 so please guide me how to prepare for IIT JEE and do i also have get those coaching notes

I appreciate you much for your keen interest in stepping into the IIT's. First of all I am going to recommend that simply you should prepare for your class 12 examination. After that you can join a good coaching center and you need to follow few tips which will assist you in your preparation :-
1) You should always remember one thing that there is no shortcut to hard work.
2) It's very important for IIT preparation that whatever concept you study should be strong.
3) You must have speed with accuracy.
4) Consistent preparation moreover as performance.
5) The most important thing is your positive attitude and burning desire to achieve the target.

(10-14-2010, 01:37 PM)mathai Wrote: At present i am in class 11,sir please give me some tips so that i can prepare for iitjee

Join any integerated program in a good coaching institute, if you happen to be in Indore, Catalyser coaching institute is good in my experience. Me and lot of my friends joined and benefited from experienced and professional faculties. All the best!

Sir, I’m a student of 10th class. I stay in Indore and have joined Rankers Point for IIT-JEE preparation but many people say that I should have joined Catalyser institute for JEE as it has best track record and good faculty. Should I join Catalyser and leave my current institute. 

Some tips which are given below:

- Hence, start early, target practice of at least 1.5 hours every day in IX and X.

- Take frequent tests and ensure that whatever are the weak areas are covered quickly and in depth. - Interact with other students and solve each others problems that will help in better understanding.

-  Always solve each problem by clearly writing down what is given, what is required, what are the possible options and finally solving it.

-  Systematic and daily practice is a must; sporadic problem solving will not be rewarded.

you try to solve the number of mock tests so that you can get a clear idea about the pattern and the type of questions asked in the entrance examination or else you may choose the best IIT JEE Coaching in Chennai for your IIT preparation.