solved question papers of IIT JAM
I want the solutions of IIT JAM question papers... please send me on my id as soon as possible. its patelavani27@yahoo.com.

please send me the solutions of previous year papers of JAM chemistry as soon as possible.

sir, please send me the solutions of last 10 years gate question papers of civil engineering. please send me the mail id.

plz sir,i requet you to send me the solutions of iit-jam entrance question papers available on their official website,on my email adrs padmnabhnvs@yahoo.co.in.

I want the solutions of IIT JAM (MSc Maths)question papers... please send me on my id as soon as possible. its anju.soni4@gmail.com

HOW TO GET SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF IIT JAM 2011 MATHEMATICS

i need a solved iit jam(maths)questions papers as

Res,sir I need a solved iit jam(maths)previous 5 years questions papers as soon as possible.so i request to u please send it to my email id(pushpa1993murugesan@gmail.com)

Need solved papers for JAM Physics 2005 - 2012...any help would be much appreciated...

Email : vasavada.bhavin@gmail.com

Thanks for ur help.

if any body can send me solved question papers for latelal entry in b.btec plz sen me on my id 444bhawanisingh@gmail.com.
i will be highly thanfull

Need solved papers for JAM Physics
2010...any help would be much appreciated...please send me at shamamukesh183@gmail.com

please give all railway solved question paper

(11-15-2012, 09:21 PM)Guest Wrote: HOW TO GET SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF IIT  2011 MATHEMA
I am also preparing for IIT JAM Exam. I am doing this from E learning course provided by "EDUNCLE".
Here i got solved papers for free & Set Of Mock Test Papers, Sample Of Our Structured And Meticulously Designed Study Material For IIT JAM Exam.
you can also try this. Tongue

(10-03-2010, 11:02 AM)patelavani27@yahoo.com Wrote: I want the solutions of IIT JAM question papers... please send me on my id as soon as possible.   its patelavani27@yahoo.com.

Candidates who are applied for IIT JAM exam, they need to previous year question papers which help them in their preparation.
Previous year IIT JAM Question Papers, mock tests and modal test papers are playing a important role in the preparation because by solving that papers candidates know about the paper pattern.
And they get to know how the time will manage during the exam.