Paper-1 & past papers of 2006 & 2007 of Political Science inccludin all 3 papers.
Please, send me the information regarding concerned books & material to be studied for paper 1. Also, the past 2 years UGC papers of political science including all 3 papers. Send me at shek2006.abhi@gmail.com,

Abhishek Tyagi Wrote:Please, send me the information regarding concerned books & material to be studied for paper 1. Also, the past 2 years UGC papers of political science including all 3 papers. Send me at shek2006.abhi@gmail.com,

The books in Cosmos Series are very useful for all the three Papers. Also refer to the books for the IAS Examinations in Political Science. - ck

please get me sample question for the paper- I.paper-II and paper- III. for history. @ tapanray12feb@yahoo.co.in.or tapaniec@gmail.com. as soon as possiuble
thank you

[quote=Abhishek Tyagi]
Please, send me the information regarding concerned books & material to be studied for paper 1. Also, the past 2 years UGC papers of political science including all 3 papers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political Science - UGC NET Syllabus and Model Questions susan 16 70,236 10-30-2018, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Somi Sharma