IIT JEE Results of Students Using Kaysons Education’s Video Tutorials
Hi Friends,

We are very pleased to tell you that 217 of our students have succeeded in IIT JEE exam 2010. These students were taking advantages of our video education.

Once again we have proved that how helpful education through video tutorial can be ?

You can see the list of successful members and their reviews about our video tutorials.

kaysonseducation.co.in is one of the finest online video tutorial providers from India, who are continuously helping students with their studies through their online video tutorials. These tutorials contain lessons given by experts in their streams.

Visit this link to get to know more about IIT JEE Online Preparation website.

You can also contact us for further details :

Office Phone: 0591-6455201
Mob: +91- 9927837052
Fax: +91-591-3290831

Kaysons Education is a fraud. I ordered their DVDs by paying a sum of Rs.7700 two years ago and has still not received all the DVDs. I enquired them a lot of time when I did not receive the DVDs, and their answer was not satisfactory. They sent me only 3 DVDs which was in the worst possible condition. I say that we must file a case against Kaysons Education and have it closed down. Those bastards must go to jail. For furtur enquiries on the Reality of Kaysons Educations, you can email me at poddarrishabh@gmail.com

Exclamation 
Kaysons Education is a fraud. I ordered their DVDs by paying a sum of Rs.7700 two years ago and has still not received all the DVDs. I enquired them a lot of time when I did not receive the DVDs, and their answer was not satisfactory. They sent me only 3 DVDs which was in the worst possible condition. I say that we must file a case against Kaysons Education and have it closed down. Those bastards must go to jail. For furtur enquiries on the Reality of Kaysons Educations, you can email me at poddarrishabh@gmail.com

how to see videos ere

Hey Rishab,

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience. Please send us your latest contact details so that we can get in touch with you and resolve the issue. At Kaysons, we are always striving to make our service better. Inconvenience is highly regretted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IIT JEE Results of Students Using Kaysons Education’s Video Tutorials kaysonseducation 0 4,385 08-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: kaysonseducation