NET-Syllabus&Preparation
SmileHi!!!!!!!!!!! Im archana,i just want information about NETsyllabus how to prepead for the exam.[/align]

i want new syllabus of public administration.
thanks
maryam

I have also been tryin to find that. Let's see what i could get out of it ...

NET-Syllabus&Preparation
SmileHi!!!!!!!!!!! Im nisha,i just want information about NETsyllabus how to prepead for the exam.

please contact me.... rajmarygeo@yahoo.in
advance in thanks

Can i get some information about ugc net, in information technology or computer science; syllabus of net,papaers , any coaching center bangalore or kerala . only for Lectureship

ugc aptitude paper solved papers

I want some information about ugc net,library & information science,& sociology ugc net syllabus. specially ...in Environment & society..! plz send it....Thanks

Hi.. I am Sumesh and i am an MBA and i am preparing for UGC NET in Management. any one else with a same profile and objective in here, please ping me we could exchange notes and decide on coaching classes. I am looking forward for NET DEC 2012. all suggestions are welcome. Thank You.

I want to see some of the recent objective type paper of Computer Science (NET) as i have did my MCA and now i want to do NET.

could you please send me some reference books for paper 1

thank you,
god bless.

hello dosto I want your kind help. Pls suggest me what book is correct for NET JRF management preparation.

Smile 
SmileHi!!! Im Ashish,i just want information about NETsyllabus for management how to prepead for the exam.[/align]

thanks for the slet paper solution