UGC NET QUESTION PAPERS
I WANT TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS (SOLVED) OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES.PLEASE SEND IT TO MY EMAIL.

I WANT PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF LIFESCIENCES

T.MOUNIKA
tnp.mounika@gmail.com

T.MOUNIKA
tnp.mounika@gmail.com

T.MOUNIKA
tnp.mounika@gmail.com

Hello,Historically, the manifestos of major political have always encouraged women's participation. It has been merely a charade. So, women's organizations, denied a place on merit, opted for the last resort; a reservation of seats for women in parliament and State Assemblies. Parties, which look at everything with a vote bank in mind, seemed to endorse this. Alas, this too was a mirage.But there is another aspect also. At a time when caste is the trump card, some politicians want the bill to include further quotas fro women from among minorities and backward castes. There is more to it. A survey shows that there is a general antipathy towards the bill. It is actually a classic case of doublespeak: in public, politicians were endorsing women's reservation but in the backrooms of Parliament, they were busy sabotaging it.

(07-20-2010, 02:21 PM)sreedevi.v.s Wrote: I WANT TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS (SOLVED) OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES.PLEASE SEND IT TO MY EMAIL.

YOU CA GET THE QUESTION PAPERS FROM UGC-CSIR WEB SITE

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS (SOLVED) OF papre-I & paper-II of commerce.can u help me out, if u can then MAIL me.