FREE ONLINE AIEEE CLASSES
Smile Electromagnetism,Electrochemistry, Coulomb' law, Laws of Motion, Permutation and Combination, Circles....the list is long. These are the topics on which you will find Free Online AIEEE Classes, delivered by experts from coaching institutes. The numerical examples discussed are carefully chosen and well explained. Registering is easy and you can view the recorded classes as many times as you want or attend the upcoming classes where you can directly interact with the teachers. For Physics related queries you can get in touch with me.

Kajal Sengupta

[quote=sengupta]
Smile Electromagnetism,Electrochemistry, Coulomb' law, Laws of Motion, Permutation and Combination, Circles....the list is long. These are the topics on which you will find delivered by experts from coaching institutes. The numerical examples discussed are carefully chosen and well explained. Registering is easy and you can view the recorded classes as many times as you want or attend the upcoming classes where you can directly interact with the teachers. For Physics related queries you can get in touch with me.

Hi ~!
Thanks for the Given information about the Free online classes for AIEEE. These are good for preparation for Engg.

(07-06-2010, 12:56 PM)sengupta Wrote: Smile Electromagnetism,Electrochemistry, Coulomb' law, Laws of Motion, Permutation and Combination, Circles....the list is long. These are the topics on which you will find Free Online AIEEE Classes, delivered by experts from coaching institutes. The numerical examples discussed are carefully chosen and well explained. Registering is easy and you can view the recorded classes as many times as you want or attend the upcoming classes where you can directly interact with the teachers. For Physics related queries you can get in touch with me.

Kajal Sengupta

how to see free vedeos of teachers in this site
Smile

I need them

(07-06-2010, 12:56 PM)sengupta Wrote: Smile Electromagnetism,Electrochemistry, Coulomb' law, Laws of Motion, Permutation and Combination, Circles....the list is long. These are the topics on which you will find Free Online AIEEE Classes, delivered by experts from coaching institutes. The numerical examples discussed are carefully chosen and well explained. Registering is easy and you can view the recorded classes as many times as you want or attend the upcoming classes where you can directly interact with the teachers. For Physics related queries you can get in touch with me.

Kajal Sengupta

Can you please tell us web site address for Free online AIEEE classes you have posted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NATA Architecture classes + nata coaching + nata 2010 + aieee 2010 + B.Arch. test pre ashish1237 3 14,964 04-25-2014, 05:06 PM
Last Post: SwetaChauhan
  UGC NET FREE ONLINE COACHING santhoshhk 1 30,745 09-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Last Post: r.banupriya
  IGNOU Online classes on PGD in Food Safety and Quality Management Vishal PC 1 4,030 08-23-2012, 09:08 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Online testing suite for AIEEE / GCET 2010. nknair70 0 3,388 01-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Last Post: nknair70
  Give me some tips to succeed with my online classes!! aiden 0 4,046 05-17-2008, 08:37 AM
Last Post: aiden