Placement companies question papers
We have a huge Collection of Placement Papers and Interview Questions. Checkout latest placement papers and interview questions online prepare to get success. We wish you best of luck for your Interview.
Here you can prepare for the interview of Infosys, Infotech, Bhel, Sail, Samsung, Reliance, Satyam, Intel, ICICI, Hcl, Wipro, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Dell, and many more companies.

Intel

plz send me last year papers of Infosys, Infotech, Bhel, Sail, Samsung, Reliance etc. thanxxxxxxxxxxx

(08-17-2010, 10:30 PM)mr.rohitkumar143 Wrote: plz send me last year papers of Infosys, Infotech, Bhel, Sail, Samsung, Reliance etc. thanxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are huge Collection of Placement Papers and Interview Questions. Checkout latest placement papers and interview questions online prepare to get success. We wish you best of luck for your Interview.
Here you can prepare for the interview of Infosys, Infotech, Bhel, Sail, Samsung, Reliance, Satyam, Intel, ICICI, Hcl, Wipro, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, Dell, and many more companies.

(06-25-2010, 09:45 AM)vk97999 Wrote: We have a huge Collection of Placement Papers and Interview Questions. Checkout latest placement papers and interview questions online prepare to get success. We wish you best of luck for your Interview.

where are the question papers

DHARMBER

could u plz send me reliance power transmission placement papers solved

pls send it companies question papers

where are the question papers