NIMCET Question Papers
MyBB 
NIMCET Question Paper 2009

Full NIMCET solved previous year papers available here

Attached Files
.pdf   NIMCET09.pdf (Size: 511.44 KB / Downloads: 155)

I need to aimcet question paper for last five years.my e-mail id is <avinash21sukhu@gmail.com>.

Every now and then someone finds something wrong with a WordPress install which, rather than be caused by a bug in WordPress itself, is caused by a server configuration error, an interaction between WordPress and something else installed on the server or is just a recommend optimisation for better site performance.

Everyone has a different set of pitfalls that they have come across and I would like to collect together all these little things into a comprehensive community developed plugin which can hopefully become one of the first “canonical” plugins that we have talked about.

To that end I have developed a framework for this plugin, in the style of a unit test framework, to make it really easy to write tests and I am hoping that some of you will have ideas for tests and also that you will want to get involved.

For a while I have tagged tickets in the main WordPress trac where there are is possible inspiration for tests

Smile
(06-17-2010, 09:50 PM)jaynips Wrote: NIMCET Question Paper 2009