ugc net english literature

Hai friends,

I am preparing for ugc net exam in english literature.
Can anybody help me for getting materials for paper 1, 2, 3.
It is too late to start. But I determined to work hard and clear it. please help me.

we have the material but it will cost atleast for printing .
if required pl mail me.
Neha

abinayaaa Wrote:
Hai friends,

I am preparing for ugc net exam in english literature.
Can anybody help me for getting materials for paper 1, 2, 3.
It is too late to start. But I determined to work hard and clear it. please help me.
wheatgrass health benefits

Can you leave your email address here?

rochak Wrote:we have the material but it will cost atleast for printing .
if required pl mail me.
Neha

I kindly request

if required pl mail me.
Neha

I kindly request you to send me the entire materials for the UGC-NET Examination 2010. I'm ready to pay for it. Please either dial to 94898 49089 or send mail to georgeahtam@gmail.com

Thanking you

yours sincerely

Mr Viji.T.

(07-03-2010, 09:45 PM)rochak Wrote: we have the material but it will cost atleast for printing .
if required pl mail me.
Neha

Hi friend,
It would be a great help if u could sent me the required materials of Net English and pls tell me how should I pay the expense. Pls reply me soon.
Thanking you
lovingly
Ponnu Nish.

Hi UGC NET Aspirants find the Model Exam for Paper I at www.exams.educationobserver.com

(07-13-2010, 08:28 PM)Mr Viji.T Wrote:
if required pl mail me.
Neha

I kindly request

Dear Neha,
Thank you for your reply. Can I get them after paying money? or You send me through email?
My email ID is angelofspring7abi@gmail.com

The title ‘Epicoene’ means having the characteristics of either sex. Epicoene is a comedy of humour which anticipates the comedy of manners. The play centres around an egoistic bachelor with an insane aversion for noise. The so-called lady presented in the play is neither silent nor a woman. The play was performed at the Court by the Queen’s company. The essential movement of the Silent Woman is the exploration of themes implicit in the central plot of a noise hating man married to a noise making woman. The aim of action in Silent Woman is the settling of Morose’s estate on his nephew Dauphine Eugene.

kindly send me the material at bismahkhursheed@gmail.com.
i will be highly obliged