ugc net commerce sylbs
Dear all
plz provide me study material for commerce net exam june10

send on : Bijender_singh58@yahoo.com

plz provide me study material for commerce net exam
my email id- akhilesh9905@gmail.com

ugc net commerce sylbs

ugc net commerce syllabus

please send me all NET SET question paper with solution...................

plz send me the ugc net syllabus for commerce and last few year sample papers on my email id....jebshashmi@gmail.com

please send syllabus for net and slet exam. and also pls send last 3 year model questtion for net exam

Pleas send me ctet exam all papar with solution
grgayakvad@gmail.com

hiii
i need your help in persuing ugc net wid good marks.pls send me d last ten years question paper wid answers of commerce department. my email id is rashmi.raj1494@gmail.com.
thanks.
regards,
rashmi

please help me to pass out ugc net exam with gud marks.plz send me last 10 years question paper with answer of commerce department.my email id is tulsiyan.ankita1@gmail.com

sir/medam,
i want to do llm from national collage with entrance exam clat. so please send more information about clat and send on my email address mailme.bant@gmail.com. Banty Suryawanshi (Advocate)

please send me all NET SET question paper with solution...................
my email; heena.behl03@gmail.com Smile

hi sir i want to solved 10 question paper of paper1,2, and 3 i will taking a net exam on december 2014...i request to u sir please send me my email id

hi sir i want to question paper with solved of paper1,2, and paper3 i have request to you sir please send my email id-heenafathima06@gmail.com

Pls provided me last 5 year question paper with answer in commerce of UTC net