Maharashtra SET Question papers
Dear All,

I trying for maharashtra SET exam for that prepration i want last SET exam question papers & books . Please can anybody guide me how to get question papers

Please see the below links

Maharashtra SET Exam of University of Pune August 2011 Question papers of all subjects

Maharashtra SET Exam of University of Pune November 2011 Question papers of all subjects

HI, I'm a new member of this forum.. thanks for this post..
It gave ma a lot of idea

MHT CET Question Papers Solved

oh my god ,i am here again

please provid me a chemical science set solved question paper of maharashtra.

(06-24-2011, 11:31 AM)tabassumnisaansari Wrote: please provid me a chemical science set solved question paper of maharashtra.

Hi i have lot of question papers of SET exam of Chemical sciences
(06-24-2011, 11:31 AM)tabassumnisaansari Wrote: please provid me a chemical science set solved question paper of maharashtra.

I have lot of question papers of SET examinations for chemical sciences
srinivas

(04-22-2010, 03:38 AM)dev14 Wrote: Dear All,

I trying for maharashtra SET exam for that prepration i want last SET exam question papers & books . Please can anybody guide me how to get question papers

i want question papers with model answers of previous exam of Maharashtra SET. so ples send me as early as possible on my id chitravi10@gmail.com

plz anybody tell me hw i will get previous solved question paper for set/net of chemical science

i want question papers(geography) with model answers of previous exam of Maharashtra SET. so ples send me as early as possible on my id vijay.vele99@gmail.com

i am preparing for set/ net exams in subject education...can anyone guide me how to get previous question papers

pls send rs aggrawal at my email address-mannat.agrawal20@gmail.com