UGC Net question paper in Library and Information Science
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am preparing for the UGC NET-June 2010 in Library and Information Science field. If u have any previous year model question papers, Please send to my mail ID.

shanpriyamlis@yahoo.co.in

UGC Net question paper in Library and Information Science

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am preparing for the UGC NET-June 2010 in Library and Information Science field. If u have any previous year model question papers, Please send to my mail ID.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am preparing for the UGC NET-June 2010 in Library and Information Science field. If u have any previous year model question papers, Please send to my mail ID. PLEASE VERY URGENT

Pls sent me the UGC Library Science Previous Question

Please send the Library and Information Science, Question paper,and solved paper, Paper II and III

I am preparing for the UGC NET in Library and Information Science field. If u have any previous year model question papers, Please send to my mail id

pandiyan_srit@yahoo.co.in

(04-21-2010, 10:30 AM)shanpriya Wrote: Dear Sir/Madam,

respected sir.iam preparing to net exam please i want library science information subject question papers with key
my mail id
kbnetha@gmail.com

respected sir,madam
I am preparing for the UGC NET-Dec-2012 in Library and Information Science field.i want total question papers with key
please send my email
kbnetha@gmail.com

Respected sir/madam,
I am preparing for the UGC NET-June 2010 in Library and Information Science field.
i want all question papers with key please send my mail
kbnetha@gmail.com

(08-08-2012, 05:12 PM)n_bhanap@rediffmail.com Wrote: Please send the Library and Information Science, Question paper,and solved paper, Paper II and III

Sad 
(04-21-2010, 10:30 AM)shanpriya Wrote: Dear Sir/Madam,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Library Science Tapas Kumar Ghosh 0 3,326 09-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Tapas Kumar Ghosh
  UGC NET Library Science previous year solved question papers abhilash 16 37,106 12-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Last Post: sanhkd07
  solved last year question papers of UGC NET Library and Information Science abhilash 15 42,451 07-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Last Post: g4gurcharan@yahoo.co.in
  UGC NET Model question papers for Library and Information science abhilash 3 17,189 12-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Last Post: gggoswami@gmail.com