How Good is the MBA Institute/College
[/color][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=medium][color=#FFFF00]
On the one hand there is a need for quality MBA education in big numbers.On the other hand there is proliferation of MBA Institutes/Colleges, in various States of India,affiliated to some Universities or stand alone approved by AICTE.What is needed is an effective summation series as follows :
(Student Quality + Aptitude+Attitude) + (Faculty Quality+Industry Exposure+Willingness to come out of the University syllabus&exam myopia+Interest to constantly learn)+(Genuine Soft Skills Training+Employability Enhancement Activities+Industry Interaction)
Can the current MBA student(s) and those who passed out/currently employed help share their experience and ideas so that we can move towards common good.Please help.If you mail to mbacareerprogress@gmail.com I will send the small xcel sheet.Need just about 20 mins of your time.

Attached Files
.doc   mbaExchange.doc (Size: 124 KB / Downloads: 12)

Earning a Masters of Business Administration degree, can provide you with management skills and business expertise that open new career opportunities to you. If you are working in business and are looking to move up the ladder or to move from your current area of expertise to a new one, an MBA program can help you achieve your goals.

HI,thanks for this important details. I also likes to add some details of my institute that is Gameplan. Gameplan is very nice institute for CAT / MBA. For CAT preparation Game Plan is best answer. Game plan will completely analyze the Past CAT papers - solve most of the questions that have appeared in the past Papers and also link them to the basics.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is VIDM institute good for interior designing abhitomar 0 2,896 02-02-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: abhitomar
  Suggest some good Power Plant Institute mexpert21 1 3,464 09-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Last Post: mexpert21