IISC entrance test paper
It will be of greatfull to me if someone send me IISc PhD entrance exam question papers (5 years /10 years) of ecological science and biological science. If you have any experience in this process, please help me out suggesting how to prepare for the entrance exam and interviews.

Thanks in advance.
Soukita Biswas

email: soukita.roy@gmail.com

hiii i hav prvius 2 year papers

hello everyone!!

Even I m searching the entrance paper for electronics science but unable to fine it.If someone has any idea ,from where to get it ,let me know.

thanks
Parul
umbiswa Wrote:It will be of greatfull to me if someone send me IISc PhD entrance exam question papers (5 years /10 years) of ecological science and biological science. If you have any experience in this process, please help me out suggesting how to prepare for the entrance exam and interviews.

Thanks in advance.
Soukita Biswas

email: soukita.roy@gmail.com

(03-23-2010, 01:17 AM)killeramit Wrote: hiii i hav prvius 2 year papers

hey....if you are talking of the previous papers for ecological sciences do you mind sending me the file? the email is mana.trishu@yahoo.in
thankyou...

(02-09-2010, 09:36 AM)umbiswa Wrote: It will be of greatfull to me if someone send me IISc PhD entrance exam question papers (5 years /10 years) of ecological science and biological science. If you have any experience in this process, please help me out suggesting how to prepare for the entrance exam and interviews.

Thanks in advance.
dipak

email: dipak8nits@yahoo.co.in

hi everybody !!! i will be grateful if any one guides me about the IISc entrance test for Integrated PhD prog., i want to take part in biological science test ... help me please

Hi
anybody can help me out sending IISc previous entrance papers for biological sciences.
Hi
Can any body help me out sending previous year papers for biological sciences IISc entrance test. My mail id sumansrin@gmail.com

Hi,

please could you forward me the papers you have for Biological Sciences at rahullao@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi,

please could you forward me the papers you have fo chemical sciencesl Sciences at rahullao@gmail.com

Thanks

hii everyone..., I want to appear on IISC entrance test for phd in Biological Science. I have completed my B.Tech in Biotechnology. Am I eligible?

anyone having previous(5-10 yrs) question papers r requested to send them to my mailing address:-
sarmisthadutta_65@yahoo.com/indira.dutta@gmail.com. It's urgent and I need a real help from you guys...
If possible please share some question paper and important books and topic name for this entrance test.

(03-23-2010, 01:17 AM)killeramit Wrote: hiii i hav prvius 2 year papers

Hii

Could you please send me IISc entrance Math papers..

Thanks for the info.I really want some tips for the entrance test for IISC. Very useful threat for students. Keep sharing more.

hi every one...... can any1 snd me the study material for gate prepartion

pls send phd entrance previous qn papers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Previous IISC Biological Sciences Entrance Papers rahullao 1 7,810 02-23-2018, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Muna Sivaram
  IISC entrance examination megha ramesh 0 2,955 06-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Last Post: megha ramesh
  IISC entrance test 2011 jyothi89 1 8,341 02-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Indira01