UGC NET Syllabus of Paper 1 (General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude )
Hi Parul

You are the star of this forum... really helpful
Thanks da

love
dia

Hello friends

I am doing M.A. English through correspondence.......am I eligible for taking UGC Net exam?

Plz Kindlly send me the paper-2 and paper-3 of the Computer Science and Application Subject.

hi i need papers for subject education in ugc net subject code is 09 my id is shadrach.samuel@genpact.com

HI Can anyone help me to know when the result of UGC NET DEC 2007?
I appeared for commerce!

Smile 
Dear Susan, can you send syllabus (questions n answers of part I and II) of UGC NET. and if possible send questions n answers of Library science also.

Hi,

Can anyone send me the question paper of UGC-NET for Management subject.

Thanks! My email id is harinder.singh.bawa@gmail.com

Dear Friends,

Im balram doing MBA In madurai. I wish to appear UGC(NET) in Tthe subject of management. Can anyone send me old question paper.

my mail id: dhana_balram@yahoo.co.in

I am appearing in UGC NET exam for the subject "Computer Science and Applications" that is on 29th June 2008. I also appeared last time. A little idea about it...have you arranged any question paper of it...?

Plz Kindlly send me the paper-2 and paper-3 of the Computer Science and Application Subject.

I have planed to take June exam for computer applications if have any model papers means can u kindly send it to me(gugna26@gmail.com)

thank you Susan for the psychology papers........

Plz Kindlly send me the paper-2 and paper-3 of the education and plz guide me how i prepare for it and from which books thanks

Please send me syllabus of computer science application

hi
susan
thanks a lot.
i got paper 1 syllabus.
i have done my p.g in public administration.
want to go in reseach field.
can i have some model question paper of public administration of 2008 june examination??
once again thanks bye

hi ,
i am also preparing for the same if you have any material regarding that kindly give me on harpreetjuneja@hotmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Syllabus of Paper 1 (General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude ) pooja agrawal 20 49,122 09-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: sudheendra deshpande
At general paper-1 umakrissmoo@gmail.com 15 20,095 05-05-2014, 01:10 AM
Last Post: sarika tyagi
  ugc net question paper for general and computer science ruckumani 0 4,905 11-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Last Post: ruckumani
Smile ugc general paper 1 and paper 2 (geography) airam11596 0 5,346 08-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Last Post: airam11596
  general paper i for UGC NET Parul 1 9,702 03-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Parul