CAT Question types
What are the type of questions usually come for CAT examination ? I mean from which areas and all ?? and where can I see some model questions ?

There are 4 types of questions usually can seen in CAT examination

1. Data Interpretation - or DI, for testing the analytical and logical skills. you will be provided with graphs, charts and tables. and tests how well you interpret the data available in graphs and tables.

2. Mathematics - includes basics of algebra, geometry and trigonometry. Questions will be appearing as so simple, but very confusing

3. Relating to English language : Tests your verbal and grammatical skills in English. includes analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, correcting sentences, arranging sentences etc.

4. Comprehension - Here you will be provided with a passage and have to answer the questions following.. Remember its not like a primary school exam, dont take it simple, the passages may look simple.. but the answers will be nowhere in the paragraph, you may doubt the questions are out of passage (hahaha.........)

I am preparing for my CAT exam.
Hope this website would be of great use.
Keep the information coming.

All the best David!

c_pratibha Wrote:What are the type of questions usually come for CAT examination ? I mean from which areas and all ?? and where can I see some model questions ?

and lets enjoy ok

Can U guys suggest some good books for verbal ability & aptitude?

helloo....
cat is one of the toughest entrace exaam to crack. it is conducted by iims of india. its a very high profile wxaam.

--------------------CAT/MAT---------------------

FREE DOWNLOAD CAT/MAT Question Papers With Solutions 2007 to 2009

FREE DOWNLOAD CAT/MAT Study Mat.

----------------------------------------------------

If you need anything else except the above things, you may post comment
or mail me at= putquery@gmail.com

Sadoparaksi!

(09-28-2007, 12:26 AM)admin Wrote: There are 4 types of questions usually can seen in CAT examination

1. Data Interpretation - or DI, for testing the analytical and logical skills. you will be provided with graphs, charts and tables. and tests how well you interpret the data available in graphs and tables.

2. Mathematics - includes basics of algebra, geometry and trigonometry. Questions will be appearing as so simple, but very confusing

3. Relating to English language : Tests your verbal and grammatical skills in English. includes analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, correcting sentences, arranging sentences etc.

4. Comprehension - Here you will be provided with a passage and have to answer the questions following.. Remember its not like a primary school exam, dont take it simple, the passages may look simple.. but the answers will be nowhere in the paragraph, you may doubt the questions are out of passage (hahaha.........)