Poll: This Thread Will be Closed shorty.- JAY
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
52.83%
28 52.83%
NO
47.17%
25 47.17%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

UGC NET JRF Question Papers I,II,III All Stream
sir/ Madam,
May i request to get 10 years of solution of EDUCATION NET I. II. $ III WITH QUESTION PAPERS ON THE EMAIL ADDRESS jrchaudhary_rimc@rediffmail.com?
regards

(09-10-2012, 07:18 PM)Amrin SamarSultana Wrote:
(11-06-2009, 11:57 AM)jaynips Wrote:
Amreen mulla Wrote:hi I want the NET JRF 5 year qustion papers(I,II,III) Management subject
smsweethouse84@gmail.com is my email id.
thank you.

@Amreen mulla- I have sent you a mail in your above ID, please check your ID.
thank u.
Hi , could you please send me same at kittyroy@ymail.com

hellow i want to appearing ugc net exam.
i want to get ugc net subject: law(paper 1,2,3) last 5year question papers including 2012 question papers .
please send me avobe question papers with awnswer key.
my email id is pookaushik1108@gmail.com

Exclamation 
hellow i want to appearing ugc net exam.
i want to get ugc net subject: law(paper 1,2,3) last 5year question papers including 2012 question papers .
please send me avobe question papers with awnswer key.
my email id is pookaushik1108@gmail.com

plse send the last year ppr of psychology solved question paper from 2007 to 2012 till jun at my mail id alok_sonu@yahoo.com plse

hi
my email id id pari.chowdhry@gmail.com. can u send me previous year question papers of UGC-NET in environmental sciences??

politcalsince

please send solved question papers of ugc net in social work and mdel questions with answer.
kunal
kycpo@yahoo.com

Hi, I am seeking question papers of UGC NET/JRF of Mass Communication and Journalism for paper II from 2004 to 2008.
e-mail id- nilotpalbhatt@gmail.com

i need Model questions for CSIR UGC NET for JRF computer science engineering.
id-jjoshi89@gmail.com

(11-06-2009, 12:16 AM)jaynips Wrote: VISIT THE MAIN FORUM AND SEARCH FOR MATERIALS
--------------------------------------------------

See the Paper 1 Model Examination at www.exams.educationobserver.com , Great help for UGC-NET candidates ... 10 questions will be presented to you from a question bank of 2000 questions... random selection of questions, full review of answers.. correct your mistakes and appear again for another test.. assure more than 80% marks in paper 1

(11-23-2009, 03:35 PM)jaynips Wrote:
imranmansoori Wrote:imranmansoori

@imranmansoori- May I help U?

hi please send me ugc net commerce major solved paper II & paper I for june 2009 my email id sssuja18@gmail.com

thanks in advance

hi i need ugc net solved Paper ( I & II) for commerce major.....for june & december 2011

also can any one share tips to prepare for Paper III commerce objective

thanks

pliz send me philosophy net papers solutions including paper 1 from 2004 to 2011.
doc.skr.chenglei@gmail.com