Poll: This Thread Will be Closed shorty.- JAY
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
52.83%
28 52.83%
NO
47.17%
25 47.17%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

UGC NET JRF Question Papers I,II,III All Stream
i want ugc nat papers with solutions.at navjitkaur44@yahoo.com

economics

DEAR SIR plz send me question paper with solution on SUBJECT CODE - human resource (55)
MY MAIL ID ashu.t777@gmail.com

thanx....

get me lifescience ugc net solved questions

Hello sir/mam
I am appearing in NET 2012.
I got the papers till December 2004. I need the solution from 2004 to 2011.
Please send me the same if you have them
My subject is Electronics science; Code: 88
My Email ID is tushardkd3@gmail.com
Regards,

Tushar pri

I would like to get solved CSIR-NET question papers (2006-2011)

hai, cn u plz send me wit the net management solved papers from 2004-2011, ma email id is katherinejos@gmail.com

(11-06-2009, 12:23 AM)jaynips Wrote: I am requesting to all the viewers, please put your valid MAIL-ID along with your request.
Thank You!

hello sir/ madam

can you please send me the net management solved papers from 2004-2011. my email id is katherinejos@gmail.com

thankz

(11-06-2009, 12:06 PM)jaynips Wrote: I am requesting to all the viewers, please put your valid MAIL-ID along with your request.
Thank You!

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUETIONS PAPERS WITH SOLUTIONS FOR PAPERE II, CODE 55(HRM) UGC NET EXAM.ON MY ID jainjyoti7@yahoo.co.in
THANKS

i need solved home science old net exam question paper , can u help me

hi all, i also need the paper I solved papers of earlier years urgently.. my id is sekargnans@gmail.com

hello sir/mam,

i want a Mass communication and Journalism(code-63) paper IInd and IIIrd solve last 5year question paper.my email id is sameergoel84@gmail.com plz do this as soon as possible.
Thankx nd Regards
Sameer

THNX FOR UR GR8 HELP. could u pls sent paper2 english papers for the last 7-8 yrs

THNX FOR UR GR8 HELP. could u pls sent paper2 english papers for the last 7-8 yrs gargeeadhikari@yahoo.in

hi,
i need solved Education paper of NET OF last ten years, on jrchaudhary_rimc@rediffmail.com, could u help me.