UGC NET Revised Syllabus & Scheme of Exam from December 2008 Paper 1
SIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship

REVISED SYLLABUS & SCHEME OF EXAMINATION EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 2008 EXAMINATION

SYLLABUS FOR PAPER – I (PART A)

This part is common to all the candidates appearing for NET. There will be 40 objective type questions in Part ‘A’ of Paper I. Candidates are required to answer any 25 questions. In case a candidate answers more than 25 questions, only the first 25 answers will be evaluated.

All questions shall be of 2 marks each.

There will be negative marking for wrong answers

TOPICS

1. General information on Science and its interface with society to test the candidate’s awareness of science, aptitude of scientific and quantitative reasoning. Questions would be so designed to judge the creativity, analytical ability and research aptitude of a candidate.

The questions would be setup in each of the subject areas of NET , viz., Chemical Sciences; Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences;

Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences.

2. COMMON ELEMENTRY COMPUTER SCIENCE:

(Applicable to all candidates offering any subject area; A few questions dealing with basic computer awareness and uses.)

(i) PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS

(ii) SIMPLE ALGORITHMS AND COMMPUTATIONAL METHODS

hello susan,
i need urgently last year question paper for ugc net paper -1.
so if possible ,reply me .

hiii
i need CSIR-UGC syllabus

Hello Neethu Please post us by e-mail the latest and full syllabus of net (Commerce).

hello susan,
i need urgently last year question paper for ugc net paper -1.

Dear neethu ........wat r the changes ????? Can u give me the latest syllabus of paper 1 n paper 2 n 3 of history......my adds is shradha09@gmail.com...[/color][/i]

neethu Wrote:SIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship

This part is common to all the candidates appearing for NET. There will be 40 objective type questions in Part ‘A’ of Paper I. Candidates are required to answer any 25 questions. In case a candidate answers more than 25 questions, only the first 25 answers will be evaluated.

TOPICS

1. General information on Science and its interface with society to test the candidate’s awareness of science, aptitude of scientific and quantitative reasoning. Questions would be so designed to judge the creativity, analytical ability and research aptitude of a candidate.

The questions would be setup in each of the subject areas of NET , viz., Chemical Sciences; Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences;

(Applicable to all candidates offering any subject area; A few questions dealing with basic computer awareness and uses.)

[i][color=#0000FF]

hello neethu nan physicsil graduate student ann.ugc k phy athokke catogoryiyilan ullathenn onn parannu tharumo.please
shradha09 Wrote:Dear neethu ........wat r the changes ????? Can u give me the latest syllabus of paper 1 n paper 2 n 3 of history......my adds is shradha09@gmail.com...[/color][/i]

neethu Wrote:SIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship

TOPICS

[i][color=#0000FF]

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hello sir, need urgently last year question paper for ugc net paper -1.

hai i need ugc net exam paper i for all previous years

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CRACK UGC - NET DECEMBER 2008 - NOTES saki 6 13,937 12-21-2010, 05:57 AM
Last Post: drsanthosh