ugc net computer science study material
hi,
if some one have study material and Q papers of ugc net for computer science please send it to me.

Thanks in advance

You can find memory-based questions of UGC-NET for Computer Science on Internet. There are plenty of previous years paper available in the market.

hello.plz send me some material of ugc net computer science .
my e-mail id is kanta.mehta@yahoo.in
thanks

hello every one..
I'm a new memeber to this form.I need a help from u all.. Can anyone tell me what is the eligiblity criteria to apply for UGC exam and send me some question paper of 2009. As I'm MSc.[CS] PG and planning to apply for ugc this year.
kindly help me out..
u can send the necessary details to v.sangita@gmail.com
thank you..

please send me some study material and guidelines for how to start for ugc net computer science exam. I'l be greatly obliged. mail me at kshubdha@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL sha2nk_jsh 2 5,467 12-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Last Post: mehtab.ind
  Need study material for Library and Information Science Haamid 0 2,524 09-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Haamid
  Diploma Computer Science Engineering or Computer Science Honours admit24 0 3,655 05-31-2014, 10:37 AM
Last Post: admit24
  study material for net computer sciences?? rittika 0 3,557 03-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Last Post: rittika