WHAT BETTER M.TECH OR M.B.A
Hi to all...
I completed my B.S in computer science.I am little bit confused between M.teck and M.B.A .so guys please suggest me what should I do?

hi there....

I have over 8 years of experience in Credit and Collections and currently working as a Manager. I want to continue my education; and since I have a degree in Life Science, it probably is a good idea. However, I am not sure which to pursue, MTECH or MBA. I probably will finish the requirement to sit on MTECH exam in 1.5-2 years and also receive a certificate in Accounting from a reputable University Extension.......

sarahjustin Wrote:Hi to all...
I completed my B.S in computer science.I am little bit confused between M.teck and M.B.A .so guys please suggest me what should I do?

Go for higher studies only if you are interested to pursue it or if your academic percentage in B.S is too less to secure a job. If you can get a job with your B.S degree, that will be the best thing. Once you get into job, there are hundreds of options (Including IIM / IISc) to do your higher studies over weekends / correspondence.

Sarah, You should do MBA because its more better than M.tec. My brother also doing MBA after studying in english language school london, after doing MBA you will get good job and it makes your future bright.