UGC-NET DEC 2009 EXAM
Sir,

Please send me the date of UGC NET Dec 2009 Examination. and the Syllabus. (M.com., - Business Management)

with best regards
vennila

sakthi_vennila Wrote:Sir,

Please send me the date of UGC NET Dec 2009 Examination. and the Syllabus. (M.com., - Business Management)

with best regards
vennila

To whom the request is made ?
I need the syllabus of Business Management- Code-17 too. There has been some change.
In addition i would request for past 2-3 papers & Exam Schedule for Dec 2009.

Thanks in advance.
Manchu

sir/madam,
please send me the dates and syllabus copies for NET EXAMS of December 2009 (MSc-Psychology)

Thanking you,

Your's sincerely
Soudhamini

sir/madam,
please send me the dates and syllabus copies for UGC NET EXAMS of December 2009 (MSc-computer)

Thanking you,

Your's sincerely
ritika

pls tell me last date of NET exam for 2009-10

Hi can anyone help me to download application for ugc net computerscience dec 2009.Did notification for the same has came or not..

sir/madam,
Please send me the link from where i can able to get the study materials for paper I UGC NET exam 2009

Thanking you,

Your's sincerely
Priyathangavel

krishna2010 Wrote:Hi can anyone help me to download application for ugc net computerscience dec 2009.Did notification for the same has came or not..

Dear All,

so far UGC website not mentioned any notification details for UGC NET 2009 ( Non CSIR ) as of today, generally notification comes in September

if any body have ugc net application form send to this mail sucruise007@hotmail.com

If anybody have UGC net sample question papers please send it to my email id achary.smita@gmail.com

Please send me the date of UGC net Dec-2009 Exam

Currently i had passed out MSc(computer science).I want the study material of ugc net exam for the subject computer science...

Please send it to me. sanah.abdulla@gmail.com

ambika.kulkarni Wrote:pls tell me last date of NET exam for 2009-10

it is conducted ever year twice, one is on june and dec of every year.
for some science csri also conducts, for all subjects ugc conducts. advt. for dec 2009 will be short duration of time

for more info log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
with regards
sendhil

NET exam date has already come. It is available on UGC.ac.in site. Exam date is 27.12.2009 and the last date is 06.11.2009. all the best