queston regarding ugc net..pls help
HI i would like to know if there is any time limit to avail lectureship or JRF after the candidate is qualified..In case the qualified person is not in a position to join within the time limit will he/ she be considered later..Please reply soon.

plz send me model papers

hi

There is no upper age limit for appearing as lecturer UGC NET but if u are interested in appearing for JRF ,the age limit varies from 28 for male and 35 for female .

quote=halahas]
HI i would like to know if there is any time limit to avail lectureship or JRF after the candidate is qualified..In case the qualified person is not in a position to join within the time limit will he/ she be considered later..Please reply soon.
[/quote]

model papers can be found at www.csirhrdg.res.in. I am not asking for the age limit to apply, I am asking in case a person passes the exam , is there any time limit to join for jrf position or apply in a college as lecturer with NET? Once we pass do they provide any pass certificate?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sample queston papers for computer science in NET suresh.kalaimani 5 10,651 08-15-2013, 10:10 AM
Last Post: david12345