Help regarding pursuing M.S
Hi,

I'm currently working in a s/w firm and planning to pursue M.S in fall 2010. I did my B.Tech in Comp.Sc. in 2008. My areas of interest include Computer Graphics,Networks,Robotics in Computer Science stream.I'm also interested in pursuing a course in Physics(preferrably in Astronomy). I'm confused which one to opt for.
Kindly help me out!!

Hi mohitdia,

Well,First of all,Take the decision very seriously regarding Masters.My heartily wishes are always with you.You can opt to do Astronomy but My choice is that you should run in the same discipline that is in IT field and Technology.Take the advice from your guardian.

Thanks

mohitdia Wrote:Hi,

I'm currently working in a s/w firm and planning to pursue M.S in fall 2010. I did my B.Tech in Comp.Sc. in 2008. My areas of interest include Computer Graphics,Networks,Robotics in Computer Science stream.I'm also interested in pursuing a course in Physics(preferrably in Astronomy). I'm confused which one to opt for.
Kindly help me out!!
Hi Mohitdia

well Don't confuse for selecting a course.my suggestion is to go Ms Computer Graphics for a bright future. why because this program is also related to your firm. and for further information visit this Web Site
www.confluenceedu.com

Hi,
According to me,first of you should make it own decision.What you should want to be.If you should not make your own decision then think in which field you are comfortable.I means I am interested in particular hardware side(RAM).So Right now I am working with my own projects.So Better you should make your own decision.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dilemma for pursuing MS in US gre_crack 2 5,590 12-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Last Post: unique07