UGC NET (MANAGEMENT) Coaching Centers
Hi,
I know one coaching center in Delhi Noida .which has good XLRI faculty and study material is excellent.
For Management and commerece they are good.

you can contact on 09810247291

Monika

can u share the material for marketing paper

(08-12-2009, 08:29 AM)rakeshkum22 Wrote:
shipranagpal Wrote:
rakeshkum22 Wrote:
shipranagpal Wrote:Can someone please provide me information related to UGC Coaching centers for the exam of management in Delhi. I want to prepare for dec'09. So please reply soon....

As far as i know there are very few coaching centers in delhi who are there in management , better if you could collect the study material of brilliant tutorials or from elite academy and do a self study.

Hi... Thanx 4 ur response... even i thought this 2 b d only solution so i hv already ordered d material of Elite Academy...

Hi....i do wana appear for the dec'09 exam and have the Elite Academy study material but the publication is of 2007 , if possible can we share the study material.....do reply at(rakeshkum22@gmail.com)

Hi.frd,IAman is new member.HelP me out.Send me the solved paper for chemistry.First paper.

(07-27-2009, 05:21 PM)shipranagpal Wrote: Can someone please provide me information related to UGC Coaching centers for the exam of management in Delhi. I want to prepare for dec'09. So please reply soon....

Net coaching center in Delhi NCR for Management and HR

MULTINATIONAL BUSINESS ACADEMY
director@mbaxchange.com

Best academy i know for UGC-NET IS:

AV lucent educations
+91-9311015629
+91-9311015630
+91-9873226058
(07-27-2009, 05:21 PM)shipranagpal Wrote: Can someone please provide me information related to UGC Coaching centers for the exam of management in Delhi. I want to prepare for dec'09. So please reply soon....

[b]FOR REGULAR PROGRAMME U CAN JOIN GYAN BINDU ACADEMY IN JIA SARAI, NEAR IIT DELHI. CONACT NUMBER: 09350172220[/b]

shipranagpal Wrote:
rakeshkum22 Wrote:
shipranagpal Wrote:Can someone please provide me information related to UGC Coaching centers for the exam of management in Delhi. I want to prepare for dec'09. So please reply soon....

As far as i know there are very few coaching centers in delhi who are there in management , better if you could collect the study material of brilliant tutorials or from elite academy and do a self study.

Hi... Thanx 4 ur response... even i thought this 2 b d only solution so i hv already ordered d material of Elite Academy...

Hi....i do wana appear for the dec'09 exam and have the Elite Academy study material but the publication is of 2007 , if possible can we share the study material.....do reply at(rakeshkum22@gmail.com)

hello everyone..
i am wiling to apply for ugc net- management dec 2011..since no coaching for management subject available..can anyone plz help me telling me about here i can get the source material and practise material...plz i am in urgent need.

(08-18-2011, 11:23 PM)SHALINIKESHARWANI00 Wrote: hello everyone..
i am wiling to apply for ugc net- management dec 2011..since no coaching for management subject available..can anyone plz help me telling me about here i can get the source material and practise material...plz i am in urgent need.

We are providing UGC NET/JRF Coaching, we are having one of the best faculties in delhi. Faculty are themselves JRF Qualified and is has great years of experience in handling UGC Net/JRF Queries.

Reach us at:
Progressive Careers
2530 Hudson Lane GTB Nagar (Near patel chest Delhi University), Delhi 110009
Call us - 9971291120
write to us: CareerProgressive@gmail.com

We are Pembinaan Classes are one of best institute for UGC NET (Management). Our institute is located Near Shahdara Metro station. we are having qualified faculty whoch emphaise on Best quality education.
Our contact address is
Our Batches are starting from Feb 15 and March 15 2012.
Pembinaan classes
A-5, Gandhi Marg, Road opp to Ganga jewellers, Ram Nagar Mandoli Road, Shahdara, Delhi-32

The best UGC NET personal coaching center in Bangalore is only GATEIIT, J P Nagar. You can call them at 09035026524 for coaching and study material both.

(07-13-2011, 08:38 AM)ZYXW Wrote: [b]FOR REGULAR PROGRAMME U CAN JOIN GYAN BINDU ACADEMY IN JIA SARAI, NEAR IIT DELHI. CONACT NUMBER: 09350172220[/b]

shipranagpal Wrote:
rakeshkum22 Wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I would like to appear for UGC-NET (Management). And as per the discussion above, i got to know u guys can help me in achieving my goal...request you to please share your study material to me and details about the best coaching institute in Delhi...

Thankx!!!

Hi

You could look at Human Peritus. It is a very good NET management coaching center in Delhi. The study material is consolidated and exam focused. Their test series is also very good. You can call them at +91 9717781110.

Good Luck
Rakesh

Hi

Human Peritus is a very good coaching institute in Ber Sarai area of New Delhi that specializes in NET Management. Their faculty is very competent and study material is also consolidated. It covers entire syllabus in short booklets with complete exam focus. The test series is also very good.

I have seen many other centers study material, but Human Peritus is the best I have seen so far. Their conversion ratio is also very good.

Good Luck
Deepankar

quote='rakeshkum22' pid='5741' dateline='1250045941']
shipranagpal Wrote:
rakeshkum22 Wrote:

[/quote]

Hi

Human Peritus is a delhi based coaching institute that specializes in management NET exam. Their faculty is very competent and study material is also consolidated. It covers entire syllabus in short booklets with complete exam focus. The test series is also very good.

They courier the study material to other locations as well.

Good Luck
Deepankar

(09-10-2009, 11:50 PM)harleen Wrote: I am giving u a link from where u can get correspondence study material for ugc net december exam.
http://www.elite-academy.com/elite-ugc.asp

Pls anyone among you can suggest me the best coaching centre for ugc coaching in India that provides correspondence study material . . . I have heard about elite academy . . anybody who knows better than this.

contact nicky coachings for ugc net management/HR/Commerce/Economics coaching.
ph-9560299220