NET exam for computer science
dear Ma'am/Sir,
Good morning
I would like to know more about ugc net examination, especially for computer science. Would you please send me the details on my id sudhansu_sh@rediffmail.com

thanking you in anticipation
sudhansu swar

hello ,

I appeared Net in dec-08, it was quite tough, but i think with thorough preparation we can attempt it, i am planning to write it again either in dec or june, i have started preparation, jus go through the prev yrs papers, i did enquire about i t recently from my aunt, she says atleast of 2 3 hrs of in -depth study of PG syllabus is must, i personally felt instead of reading the text for hrs, better prepare for answers for all the questions at hte end of all th e text books ( all subjects, OS, DBMS, networks, graphics.......everything as per syllabus), elective i think i should take OR or Unix.

good luck,

i wanna meet others who r writing NET Computers

am planning to write NET in dec or june, i guess 2-3 hrs thorough study of PG Syllabus M.Sc computers or MCA is must, write notes for all the questions in the text books(all the subjects, as per syllabus) will make it easy

thourough study of all th e subjects of PG syllabus is must, prepare notes for all the questions in the texts may help

study thorougly PG syllabus, make notes of all the questions at the end of each topic text books

sir, please send me previous question papers of csir net chemistry to my email address.:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diploma Computer Science Engineering or Computer Science Honours admit24 0 3,657 05-31-2014, 10:37 AM
Last Post: admit24