UGC NET Computer science Material
Hi friend (visualcpp),
Thanks for your information. Kindly share your views once you appeared the NET exam.
Thanks in advance.

Hai!
This is Dharmalingam Arumugam, Thank you! for your wonderful information.....I was attempt last Jun 2010....i too hard to write and gather the meterials ....i hope that to help you in some way..i am preparing for upcomming december-2010....can you share with me the tutorials,online resorces and send me the some other web link vof mock exam for paper-II

you can reach me through:adharma.inin.ugc@gmail.com

hi i m preparing for the december net exam 2010.please send me the ugc net computer science&application study material as early as possible.please if you can send me the list of books to be referred as well.kindly oblige me.i am highly grateful to you.

i wna net syllabus and old question paper

Sir I need PHYSICAL SCIENCE STUDY MATERIAL please forward it to me

For UGC-NET (CS - and also for other branches) Exams!
-----------------------------------------------------
I would like to share my views about preparations for this exams. (I am also in the path of journey - Pl. dont think that I am an expert and also cleared this exam)

1. Fundas! Fundas!
Please try to gain 100% understanding of fundamentals. Without which it wouldn't be possible to think about success in this exam. Please don't think that there would be some shortcut/backdoor entry is possible to clear this exam. Understanding the subject (individual topics in every unit of the syllabus) is very very important from the very basic elementary level.

2. Refer the Syllabus, Old Question Papers and derive a strategy so that what area need to be focused much and what areas are needed with average focus thereby planning to study optimally to cover more areas of the question paper.

3. Solve all the previous year question papers as they will give idea about not only the subject and aswers for them, but also about the time frame, coverage of important points in the provided space in answer sheets.

4. Revise! Revise! Revise always.
Unless we revise, we will forget as the syllabus is very very wide.

5. Dont expect success in very first attempt.

6. 60-40 rule!
100% of our efforts in preparations will help us 60% in the examse and the remaining 40% would be purely luck (harness of question paper, type of questions - for ex. u might be expecting problems in a subject, but there would be all theory questions and vice versa)

7. Dont view this exam as an enemy but think about a challenge to your brain. Use brain its fullest extent and try to crack the exam...Like the game of Chess!

All the very best!!!

Let me share some more in future in the journey of the study for this examination!!!

(07-09-2009, 03:59 PM)meghnabhatia Wrote: hi
i am meghna i am also searching the same things contetnt for computer science if you get please let me know.
thanks
meghnabhatia@rediffmail.com

here by mahadeva , study the anirban das ugc net( computer science) book
need more information contact me at bmahadeva@gmail.com

[quote='m_muthuk' pid='5151' dateline='1245927250']
Hi Experts and Gurus,
CAN ANY ONE SEND ME THE UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PAPER II AND PAPER III STUDY MATERIAL CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ONLINE RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR EXAM
MY MAIL ID: nazi.pathan@yahoo.com

Thanks

info provided by u is really helpful.do u succeed in cracking net/set? can u give the list(books, websites---) which u referred?

(10-12-2009, 06:56 PM)visualcpp Wrote: Hi friends,
To my knowledge, (after extensive search in internet), I can say that there are no enough information about the preparatory materials (other than published guide books by upkar etc). I don't believe that by getting an exam guide alone, we can clear the examination. For every topic given in the Syllabus, we must check through sites like amazon (where good review about the books are given as well as we are allowed to look into the contents of the books to compare with the syllabus given by UGC) and proceed to get some top rated books.

We can't finish every topic with single book. Moreover most of the sites which takes us to the UGC's home site for the syllabus and old question papers. You may please refer to the original UGC site for the correct information about syllabus as well as Old question papers.

We can use the exam guides for just a reference about previous year questions as well as to get a general idea about the exam.

Clear understanding of the subject alone will help us to clear the paper it seems (after verifying the previous year questions).
I am using the following approaches to get the list of books.
1. Searching through the universities (like MIT, Carnegie Melon, IGNOU etc) for their computer science subjects and their recommended books list
2. Amazon's site for the book review and book recommendations, as well as the table of contents
3. Checking the list against the available books in Indian market by physically verifying on Book shops.

For every subject, please start with a basic (elementary) level book to gain some good understanding of the subject and progress through the standard reference books.

I am now starting with Discrete Mathematics as a first step (Planning to take up the exams at Jun-2010 for first attempt; I don't believe in that by spending 2 or 3 months I can clear one of the toughest exams in India; I think there are no enough people in India who have cleared this examination and I couldn't get any success story in this subject; I also don't believe that with first attempt itself we can clear it. I know many of the lecturers with couple of years of experience can't clear it after several attempt)

I am a working software professional with a long term goal to switch to teaching job and preparing for NET keeping it in mind. I have limited hours for study.

Unfortunately in India, rather than industry experience, only Achademic qualifications are important to work in this teaching field. One of the best country for technical education is Germany, and there a person without industry experience for a minumum of 5 years will not at all be allowed to teach in colleges and universities. Here in India the situation is totally reverse. A professor, without having any knowledge about whats happening in the industry (where the send their students after doing their studies with them), they teach, preach for years to the students. Horrible!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL sha2nk_jsh 116 305,245 02-28-2020, 03:09 PM
Last Post: siyatalerja
MyBB net study material for computer science Rupam Roy 15 26,169 08-23-2017, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Somi Sharma
Toungue Net Computer Science Study Material K Joshi 16 22,441 02-16-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Pavith
  UGC NET Computer Science study Material nitikabansal 38 61,512 12-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: dheena2it@gmail.com
  Can i get online material for preparation of net of subject Computer Science & Applic rajashree27 0 4,103 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: rajashree27
  net paper 2,3 for computer science--study material pooja agrawal 0 5,285 02-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Last Post: pooja agrawal
  ugc net computer science,Date, syllabus, material arshu.v 0 3,858 10-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Last Post: arshu.v
  Material Computer Science Arvind Dasu Kamble 1 4,902 08-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Last Post: salkardeep
  UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS PREPARATION MATERIAL rgbhoir 1 4,793 03-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Last Post: chinmayee09