Previous year question paper of UGC NET Commerce
Rolleyes 
Sir,

i would like to get the previous year Question papers of UGC NET Commerce Exam.. Could you sent me.My Email ID is as below.

ssscp.2008@gmail.com

Regards
Rajesh Kumar vyas

Winki would like to get the previous year Question papers of UGC NET ECONOMICS Exam.. Could you sent me.My Email ID is as below.

ssscp Wrote:Sir,

i would like to get the previous year Question papers of UGC NET Commerce Exam.. Could you sent me.My Email ID is as bellow dkmeconomy@rediff.com

Regards
Manjunatha D K

i need previous question papers of cmmerce for ugc net

sir i have a detailed and comprehensive study material for ugc net commerce costing Rs.5000,its more than enough if u study that to clear the commerce NET exam,if u r interested in buying that please contact me at gayathri_shet@yahoo.co.in

i would like to get the previous year Question papers of UGC NET Commerce Exam.. Could you sent me.My Email ID is as below.

ssscp.2008@gmail.com

Regards
Rajesh Kumar vyas

manjunatha D K Wrote:

i would like to get the previous year Question papers of UGC NET Commerce Exam.. Could you sent me.My Email ID is as bellow dkmeconomy@rediff.com

Regards
Manjunatha D K
sir i have a detailed and comprehensive study material for ugc net commerce costing Rs.5000,its more than enough if u study that to clear the commerce NET exam,if u r interested in buying that please contact me at gayathri_shet@yahoo.co.in

gayathri_shet Wrote:sir i have a detailed and comprehensive study material for ugc net commerce costing Rs.5000,its more than enough if u study that to clear the commerce NET exam,if u r interested in buying that please contact me at gayathri_shet@yahoo.co.in

ssscp.2008@gmail.com

Regards
Rajesh Kumar vyas

Sir,

i would like to get the previous 5 year Question papers of UGC NET Commerce Exam.. Could you sent me.My Email ID is as below.

VIMALA774@YAHOO.COM

Regards
MANJUNATHA B N

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Commerce Paper III Previous year Question papers with answer key chintuss 5 12,771 05-21-2019, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Shubhangi Tamrakar
  UGC NET Commerce Paper II Previous year Question papers with answer key chintuss 8 33,217 01-03-2019, 07:54 AM
Last Post: korisonu
  UGC NET Commerce Last 5 year question papers with Answers abhilash 52 234,461 08-25-2017, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Udyan Bhadauria
  Requesting for previous years question papers of commerce sahaanindita27 19 23,820 11-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Last Post: amitpandit15
  Previous Question Papers of Commerce SET Kerala sreekalavarma 3 11,711 09-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Guest
Rolleyes Previous year question paper of UGC NET Commerce ssscp 0 4,289 06-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Last Post: ssscp
  Previous year question paper of UGC NET Commerce sheeba k p 2 7,251 06-25-2009, 11:34 AM
Last Post: ssscp