Want a complete guidance for UGC NET EXAM
hi,i hve completed my PG in sociology.I m giving ugc-net june 2012 so plz give me syllabus for paper-1,2,3 & plz refer me book for 3 of them..thank u..

when will be the notification for JRF net will specify. As am done with MBA and thinking forward to apply for JRF

(03-16-2012, 10:05 PM)aaronpraneeth Wrote: when will be the notification for JRF net will specify. As am done with MBA and thinking forward to apply for JRF

(11-12-2009, 02:49 PM)mohi Wrote: Hi,
I am shreedevi. I have completed MBA . Now I want to crack UGC NET EXAM with sub. of "MANAGEMENT ". So please give me complete guidance, previous questions papers , model papers, whatever needs to crack this exam with this subject.

U can send me your suggetion and all needed documents in my mail,
shreedevi03@gmail.com

I am waiting for your useful reply. Please help me about this exam.
Thank U.
I m babita aggarwal , I have study material for ugc net in hr. So contact me at babitaaggarwal27@gmail.com

I am Master in economics i want guidence my e.mail Arshid_123@hotmail.co.uk

hi

i am deepali sharma. I have completed B.E. from electrical and alectronics and now i m persuing M.TECH from power electonics. I want to crack UGC NET EXAM with sub. of power electronicss. so please give me complete guidance,privious question papers, model papers, whatever needs to crack this exam with this subject.

you can send me your suggestions and all needed documents in my mail, dsrgtu@gmail.com.

I am waiting for your useful reply. Please help me out this exam.

Thank you

Hai,
I am madhuri, i am preparing for UGC net exam.but i passed my MA (english) with 52% only.
am i eligible for UGC net exam ? Please give the reply to my mail id : hemam141@gmail.com

Wink 
I am madhuri i passed my PG with 52% only.
Am i eligible for UGC NET EXAM

HI FRENDS TO ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR AND CONGETS FOR ADVANCE HARD WORK THIS IS AD GAMIT FROM VYARA

Hello, i m kamei doing my Master in Social work... have apply for the coming NET/JRF exam 30th Dec, 2012... Please guide me in preparing this very exam (suggested books and materials)... Do email me in at Gailiankamei111@gmail.com..

vikassoker

hello everyone i am vikas sonker mba ( hr )i need your complete guidence how to prepare ugc net exam from mgt i want to do it. dec -12 form i have filled so suggest me what should i do hrvikas002@gmail.com/8882970564 here i attached my CV also for practical knowledge whatever i have in hr profile

hello,

I m Renu....i m going to finish my m.sc. with environmental sciences...and i want to crack net exam...plz help me 4 that...i want a proper guidance for this.

hi,
i m sathya. I m pursuing Mphil manangement. I need to crack net exam. So please give me complete guidance, previous questions papers and model papers. If possible please sent the informations to this mail id
sathyamuralikrish@gmail.com

hi i m msc(it).i m clerk in bank.i m interested in net exam.is it suffcient for applying for ass professor.