NET/SET in Physics subject
Am PG in physics first class and trying very hard to suceed in Maharashtra SET or UGC NET but no success since last two years. May I request your advise / guidance for the subject Physics SET exam preparation OR coaching classes available in Pune / Mumbai, so as to succeed.

Your advise can include
a) Paper I : Marks system, study guidelines, books (incl. author) preferred for the preparation of Paper I.
b) Paper II : Marks system, study guidelines, books (incl. author) preferred for the preparation of Paper II.
c) Paper III : Marks system, study guidelines, books (incl. author) preferred for the preparation of Paper III.

& additional reading requirement, if any.

Thanking you,

Satish Butte
snb_72@yahoo.co.in, Sharad.Butte@ril.com

Hi

You can practice and study well, have confidence in urself.

U can refer to the standard books rather than study materials.

Go to this link
http://www.physicskerala.org/prepare4NET.pdf

Good Luck

Nice job! It's really nice link that you have shared with us.
Thanks!

Rolleyes 
Sad
snb72 Wrote:Am PG in physics first class and trying very hard to suceed in Maharashtra SET or UGC NET but no success since last two years. May I request your advise / guidance for the subject Physics SET exam preparation OR coaching classes available in Pune / Mumbai, so as to succeed.

Your advise can include
a) Paper I : Marks system, study guidelines, books (incl. author) preferred for the preparation of Paper I.
b) Paper II : Marks system, study guidelines, books (incl. author) preferred for the preparation of Paper II.
c) Paper III : Marks system, study guidelines, books (incl. author) preferred for the preparation of Paper III.

& additional reading requirement, if any.

Thanking you,

Satish Butte
snb_72@yahoo.co.in, Sharad.Butte@ril.com