Can i give NET exam
Hi friends,
I have done MSc. from DU, i want to have a teaching job in govt. school or colleges, i am 33 yrs of age, can i give NET exam ,if yes then what subject should i opt for and what is the procedure to fill it. Also, please guide that can i give NET entrance this year
Please advice friends....

Deepika

Hi

You can appear for Net Exam,which can be written twice a year.
You can read the details in www.ugc.ac.in
There is no upper age limit for Lectureship exam in UGC NET.

Good Luck

I was having this same problem until today. I thought that was the issue, then I found this post - sure enough it works now.
simulationcredit

Shy 
I am doing IV - B.El.Ed. from DU, can I apply for NET in 2013 because I will be finish in May2013Smile

yes! graciousparul is right and u can give UGC exam in your age.

Yes u can give UGC exams

(06-17-2009, 12:56 PM)deepika.upmanyu Wrote: Hi friends,
I have done MSc. from DU, i want to have a teaching job in govt. school or colleges, i am 33 yrs of age, can i give NET exam ,if yes then what subject should i opt for and what is the procedure to fill it. Also, please guide that can i give NET entrance this year

Deepika

Yes dear, You are completely qualified and eligible for giving the NET exam. There is no upper limit of age for NET exam. Your other part of the question requires more details on what specialization you had while doing MSc. Depending on that you can opt for subjects.

Ya sure! u can. Get good study material and discuss with other appearing students.

You can read the details in http://www.ugc.ac.in for net exam process and time.

Deepika

Deepika

Hello

Yes, you can appear in the NET Exam, as there is no upper age limit for Lectureship. As there are many subjects in the NET Exam you can select the subject which is related to your Post Graduation subjects. For more details go through UGC NET Exam Eligibility Criteria. Here you can get all the answers related to your queries.

Thanks 

where good study material and discuss with other appearing students.

Of course you are free to give NET test. There's no age limit to give this test.

you can give it