need computer science ugc net exam book names and materials
At 
hi to all

i am decided to write ugc net exam for computer science. pls help me. i need old q/s paper and book name with author. and tips to how to prepare for that.send tha material and questions to this email id saki.star@ymail.com and sakithabegum.m@gmail.com. thanks in advance

Hi! It is far more difficult to get the recommended books list than passing this examination.
To my knowledge this is the exam which doesn't have any good forums, suggested books list or any other help.

I will update you once I get any useful information and expecting the same from your end.

saki.star Wrote:hi to all

i am decided to write ugc net exam for computer science. pls help me. i need old q/s paper and book name with author. and tips to how to prepare for that.send tha material and questions to this email id saki.star@ymail.com and sakithabegum.m@gmail.com. thanks in advance

hi...you can try Uppal's UGC preparation book for the particular subject you are going to write the paper in..All the best!

Brilliant tutorials (famous for their IIT-JEE and GATE preparation materials) are in the process of preparing materials for UGC-NET CS branch. It would be available for December 2010 exams.

(05-10-2010, 12:29 PM)visualcpp Wrote: Brilliant tutorials (famous for their IIT-JEE and GATE preparation materials) are in the process of preparing materials for UGC-NET CS branch. It would be available for December 2010 exams.

Could you please help me for the preparing dec2010 Net Exam.

Could you please help me for the preparing dec2010 Net Exam.
[/quote]

What type of help you needed?
You can contact me through visualcpp at sify dot com

hi
can anyone help me for preparing UGC-NET exam in computer science?? how should i prepare to clear this exam?? which book should b referred??
My email id: manikanchanjha@gmail.com

hi..can anybody help me for preparing net exam in computer science 2012..how should i prepare to clear this exam?? which book should be referred??
My email id: yogalakshmi.msc@gmail.com

(06-14-2009, 07:19 PM)saki.star Wrote: hi to all

please send me also on my mail id kavita.chandan@indiatimes.com

Sir
Plz send me study material nd best way to prepare for ugc computer science at this mail
kirann.sodhi@ymail.com

Smile 
hi all..i need study materials to appear for UGC NET exam for MCA...
please send at shabn4@gmail.com....

thanks

plz sir send me computer sciemce ugc net paper and study material my mail is shriwasswati2@gmail.com

pls, send the computer science material, previous year question paper with solution to id ratnamquick@gmail.com
thank you

pls give guidelines for preparing ugc net in cs

(06-14-2009, 07:19 PM)saki.star Wrote: hi to all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET COmputer science and application study materials vishwanathrs 155 153,449 11-16-2018, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Elakkiya Karunanithi
MyBB UGC NET CSIR Computer Science Study Materials-FREE jaynips 78 122,537 10-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: manibajwa
  UGC .NET exam Computer Science Question Paper roo123sr 31 69,597 05-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Last Post: ashok270
Sad wanted material for Net exam in computer science neetukhosi 1 6,421 11-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Last Post: cool nids
  UGC .NET exam Computer Science Question Paper mahadev r. hajare 4 11,321 11-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Last Post: jaipur_agrawal
  ugc net computer science materials RAKI86 0 3,854 05-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Last Post: RAKI86
  UGC NET exam on computer science Paper saket12_23 0 4,425 04-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Last Post: saket12_23