MCA
I need 2008 MCA entrance Exam papers. If anyone can send please send to my email Cool

I need 2008 MCA entrance Exam papers. If anyone can send please send to my email
seyrajat@yahoo.in

Please specify properly for what university, you want to do MCA because different university has different paper style and pattern of paper...

Wink 
plzz send me all question papers of MCA entrance exam 2008-2007
e-mail id - mansaguy2005@gmail.com

I need 2009 MCA entrance Exam papers. If anyone can send please send to my email
aniket.gupta@yahoo.in

I need 2008 MCA entrance Exam papers. If anyone can send please send to my email
Aniket.gupta@yahoo.in

Hi all...

I want to know that whether there is any website from where I can learn the MCA course. Replies are welcomed.

please also mail me MCA question papers. my email systemdevil0@gmail.com

heloo frnd u have knowledge at this thing, if i completed my graduate degree in sept 2010 , then could i take admission in any gov university for mca

vinit.
vinitjain25@yahoo.com

Hello friends,

Well,hello friend you have knowledge at this thing, if i completed my graduate degree in sept 2010 , then could I take admission in any government university for mca.I am waiting for my answer.

Thanks

HI buddy
you will get all the information regard to mca and other material its totally free..

HI J.Devan,

Well, Go to google and search your requirement there and you will get all the information regard to mca and other material its totally free.All the best for your brighter future.

Thanks

friends please send me mca enterance question papers

any papares for mca entrance pls send me to joyjosh3008@gmail.com
thanx for help