NOTES FOR PHILOSOPHY, JUNE - 2008
hello sir....i am laxmi....this year i wiil appaer for the net exam in philosophy can you plz help me out....

sir...i want to have all the notes of philosophy from you..plz help me out....as i study a lot but dont know why unable to claer the note..please help me

lox.saha Wrote:hello sir....i am laxmi....this year i wiil appaer for the net exam in philosophy can you plz help me out....i want some notes like...Gandhi's women and Bhranmacharya,world and god, conception of knowledge,statelessness,good society,moral foundation of good life...i wiil grateful f i get these from you..

hi sakee i am poonam from nagpur want notes of philosophy to clear my net exam as i am working not able to make my own notes for exam

thaks for u r help

hi Saki!
'26th dec 2010' - is my challenging day
so i request u to help me in all the way(for all the 3 papers)

i hope and wish that u will help me in this regard..
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

mail:k.vengadachalam@gmail.com

(05-29-2009, 10:38 AM)saki Wrote: I have posted ALL of my notes... those uploaded on my laptop... so, if anybody STILL wants something... just give me a msg... i will sure try to upload that too....

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL YOU GUYS....

sir, my elective is vedanta philosophy. so i want all notes of vendanta. please send it my mail( puja4net@gmail.com). thank u .
i want nedanta philosophy's all notse send it in my mail sir

sir, i am puja. i want elective's ( vedanta philosophy) all notes. please send it in my
puja4net@gmail.com
thank u .

Hi Saki,

I have one inquiry regarding Gandhi elective question. Explain the moral foundations of a good life according to Gandhi. Now what would be the best answer to this question? An exposition of cardinal virtues mentioned by Gandhi or http://www.swaraj.org/ramashray.htm that presents Ramashray Roy's 'Moral Foundation of Hind Swaraj and Nonviolence?' What would you have written for this question?

Regards,

Garima

Let me tell you, I have appeared for NET many times, but am amazed by your level of preparation.

(12-01-2010, 08:02 PM)pipi Wrote:
(05-29-2009, 10:38 AM)saki Wrote: I have posted ALL of my notes... those uploaded on my laptop... so, if anybody STILL wants something... just give me a msg... i will sure try to upload that too....

sir, my elective is vedanta philosophy. so i want all notes of vendanta. please send it my mail( puja4net@gmail.com). thank u .

(01-06-2011, 12:08 PM)pipi Wrote:
(12-01-2010, 08:02 PM)pipi Wrote:

DEAR SIR, IN 2010 DEC UGC NET EXAM I WROTE BYMISTAKENLY "GEN" CATEGORY IN EXAM NOTE, BUT MY CATEGORY IS "OBC". SO IS IT CREAT ANY PROBLEM SIR. PLEASE INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS.

hi. you are a very helpful human being. thank you.take care.

hi saki,

i m tanushree...your notes are just great...could you please send me notes of "Sabdagraha & kinds"...i didn't find it anywhere and gandhi's notes on moral foundations of good life, engagement tradition, conceptions of knowledge, distinction of dharma and religion, cardinal virtues of a satyagrahi, svadharma sambhava, contribution of vinoba bhave to gandhian thought....please send me the notes quickly...to tanushree.nagaon@gmail.com

hi saki,
this is Tanushree again....please i need those notes...please send me d notes as early as possibleSad

nice...thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CRACK UGC - NET PHILOSOPHY 2008 - NOTES saki 13 25,008 05-29-2011, 10:58 AM
Last Post: beckoningbee
  CRACK UGC - NET DECEMBER 2008 - NOTES saki 6 13,874 12-21-2010, 05:57 AM
Last Post: drsanthosh
  CRACK UGC-NET JUNE 2008 saki 29 47,245 01-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post: sarika gaikwad
  CRACK UGC-NET JUNE 2008 - NOTES saki 21 46,029 09-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Last Post: simple1212
  CRACK UGC-NET JUNE 2008 PHILOSOPHY saki 11 18,469 06-21-2008, 11:07 PM