Study Chinese in China
Hi there,
Any of you studing in China now or planning to do so? If you have good recommendations please let me know. It could be schools or university programs. As long as there are quality techers and good curriculum and interesting learning programs.

thanks a lot..

homer09 Wrote:Hi there,
Any of you studing in China now or planning to do so? If you have good recommendations please let me know. It could be schools or university programs. As long as there are quality techers and good curriculum and interesting learning programs.

thanks a lot..

I know there is a school 'Minds Abroad' which provides Mandarin Languages.

pranky43 Wrote:[quote=homer09]
Hi there,

thanks a lot..

I know there is a school 'Minds Abroad' which provides Mandarin Languages.

Thank you pranky43, I have checked the website, I think it is a great School. I am going to write them an email and ask for more details.

There are many good universities and schools in China which gives you good facilities in study. They have also well educated staff. You can try it.

HI buddy
One of my friend was studying in china he did not have a good experience because most of the teacher over their can not speak fluent English and you have to learn chines there..So he switched to America last year..[/font]

Hi Friend ,
Don’t know what to study? Need specific knowledge? About to take a trip? LangLearner makes it easy. Lessons allow people from all levels to learn or re-learn the most important things for getting by in another language.
Gud Luck!!!

Hey I think its better if we go china after studying Chinese language in our country. Its bit difficult to adjust in that environment if you don't know their language. At list we must be able to communicate with other people. But in some cases he/she can go there if they have friends, relatives to help them.

Before you you study Chinese in China make sure that you had already planned for it. I agree that you will not going to adjust well in in that country because you don't know how to use their language yet. Better study first Chinese over the net. There are many English-Chinese translator that will help you to learn it. One link that could help you is this http://learnchinese.elanguageschool.net/.

Yeah first you must have a good plan on it then a good teacher. Good luck for you

i also want to study in china!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scholarship for higher studies in China rms 2 4,903 02-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Sampada Sharma
  China to Study MBBS Bishal Giri 1 3,740 08-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Last Post: lathakumar