exam idea
Hi can anyone give me the idea of the exam & how to prepare for exam n reference text book. i wanted to write exam on computer science & application

Hi,

You can prepared reasoning, maths, GK and basics question related to computer. You also solve the previous model papers.

TongueTongue
(05-19-2009, 04:22 PM)jaynet Wrote: Hi can anyone give me the idea of the exam & how to prepare for exam n reference text book. i wanted to write exam on computer science & application

hi friz i'll give for exam tips :plz read book carefully with ur consdriation ..and try to recall it once one hour or according to ur wise it based on ur capacity ....... get relaxed when ur body or mind get into tried ...... take the water every one-haf hours ..............

Read ncert and reference books of 2-3 different but renowned authors. practice questions from these books after complete conceptual knowledge. Further you can practice sample papers. thanks

What exam are you talking about? Are you looking for a recruitment exam to get a job or an entrance exam to get admission in a college? Please ellaborate

You should be solving previous years exam papers of computer science & application. This will help you to know about exam pattern. Reference books are available for all exams online too.

Please , send me ssc english

comprehensive studies material

Hi you can well prepare for exam by using internet website which is proving well competition material.

Dear sir,
Please tell me ccs meerut b.ed final exams 2015 .
Thanks

Big Grin
(05-19-2009, 04:22 PM)jaynet Wrote: Hi can anyone give me the idea of the exam & how to prepare for exam n reference text book. i wanted to write exam on computer science & application