Poll: Where people can get phd without ToeFL or GRE
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
germany
66.67%
2 66.67%
usa
0%
0 0%
russia
0%
0 0%
none
0%
0 0%
any other
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Searching Bioinformatics position in other Countries
At 
Sub: REQUEST FOR BIOINFORMATICS POSITION– Reg

I am pursuing Masters in Bioinformatics. My academic is going to end by May 2009. I have well grounded skills in Bioinformatics & as well as in Microbiology, I have excellent knowledge in the areas of Genomics, homology modeling, QSAR analysis, Drug designing, Quantitative and Qualitative analysis of DNAas well as Wet lab techniques, and I have done a project Regarding "Genetic Variation Analysis of Cancer Drug Gene Targets Using Hapmap Database".and the "Ligand Based Pharmacophore prediction of Hiv Integrase Inhibitors Using Scrodinger", and i have sound knowledge in system skils under windows and Linux, In this juncture I seek a suitable position in your concern, where I could apply one or more of my above skills. Given an opportunity, I wish to take up challenging responsibilities to achieve excellence, at the same time prove to be an asset for the organization that, in long term will help me, reach greater heights in my career. Along with this mail, I here by attach my resume. Anticipating for your favorable reply.

Thanking you

Regards,
Selvaraj C.
www.selnikraj.110mb.com

Attached Files
.pdf   selnikraj.pdf (Size: 132.14 KB / Downloads: 14)