UGC NET Paper I Genreral Paper Teaching Aptitude Model Questions and Answes
Please find model question paper of Paper I (Teaching Aptitude) UGC NET Examination is attached herewith.

Answers are available at the end of Question Paper

All the best ...

Attached Files
.doc   UGC NET First Paper Model Questions and answer Key.doc (Size: 88 KB / Downloads: 6,081)

Cool 
Hi Abhi,
I collected the model sample suestion paper.
Thanks a lot

Bijay Choudhury

quote=abhilash]
Please find model question paper of Paper I (Teaching Aptitude) UGC NET Examination is attached herewith.

All the best ...
[/quote]

hi,
i,m gowmitha,i,m a computerscience graduate,please send net/set new(revised) q pattern(for2009),and book list,name of website for preparation
thakyou alot

abhilash Wrote:Please find model question paper of Paper I (Teaching Aptitude) UGC NET Examination is attached herewith.

All the best ...

hi,
i,m shailaja, i, am a Mathematics graduate,please send net/set new(revised) q pattern(for2009),and book list,name of website for preparation
thakyou

Hi , pls send me UGC net papers of commerce.

Thanks
kawal

Don't you think the answer for question 25 is 100 and not 300??

2 sq = 4
4 sq = 16
6 sq = 36
8 sq = 64
10 sq = 100

Also i have my own doubts about the answers to 1 question about studnets and their marks in 4 papers and etc etc...

I have a very strong feeling that the quesion is not proofread before printing it. It reflects so poorly on this entire excercise.

In fact in one of the questions from the actual paper, Orkut was spelt as Orcut. And to top it non of the options said it was a 'social networking site'. This is such a standard phrase that nothing else fits in or can be deemed right.

One more instance... internet was simply referred to as 'net'. How the hell is one supposed to know? Only after reading in hindi (where it was written as internet) did i realize that it is internet. It confuses and cosumes time unnecessarily.

Also guys, can anyone tell me if by passing the NET exam can one apply in private colleges? Or is it only for Govt run colleges? Also does one get to choose the place of posting or is it randomly done with trasfers every 3-4 years? Any inputs will be deeply appreciated as i don't have peers who are writing the exam and i am practically clueless.

Thanks & Regards,
-Pavan.

thanks alot. pl try 2 send me russian language papers

hi abhi, plz send me a full flege question paper of UGC (chemistry) of june and december to my id
skram1987@gmail.com. plz i need it urgently.
thanx a lot

hi,
i,m, anjaly,
i'm a english graguate.
piease send me U G C Net papers of english

hi,
i am Angaly
please send me UGC Net questions and answers of english main ;code no.30

ANJALY Wrote:hi,
i am Angaly, i ama post graduate in english literature.
please send me UGC Net questions and answers of english main ;code no.30

abhilash Wrote:Please find model question paper of Paper I (Teaching Aptitude) UGC NET Examination is attached herewith.

All the best ...

respected sir
can u pl. send me model paper of home science
add. priti.jain@y7mail.com

Thanks alot

All the best ...

Thanks a lot Abhi. If you have material for Paper I and Paper II of computer science please send the same. I will be thankful to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET General Paper model questions and answers Sony.John 16 35,470 06-30-2018, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Ajith Vishnu
  UGC NET Earth Sciences Model Questions Paper 1 abhilash 2 8,967 07-30-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Tirumagan
  Kerala SET Mock test for Teachign Aptitude Paper I geevarhese 0 3,772 11-18-2015, 12:30 AM
Last Post: geevarhese
  UGC NET 100% success guaranteed questions in Research Aptitude with Answers abhilash 42 76,951 11-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Last Post: manusabii
  Teaching and Reserch Aptitude of UGC NET Preperation help Model Questions abhilash 7 15,633 05-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Last Post: aadhya.v
  UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Model Questions abhilash 21 42,701 11-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Last Post: ambika.acharya11@gmail.com
  Solved Model Questions for CTET English Paper Free download Joshu2011 5 20,900 05-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Last Post: bhavjalpaar kaur
  Physical scinces Paper 2 Part A Model Questions UGC NET abhilash 3 8,359 02-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Last Post: sanjithok
  CTET Teaching Aptitude solved model question paper abhilash 5 20,939 12-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Last Post: raimsrock@gmail.com
  Solved Model Questions for CTET Maths Paper Free download Joshu2011 4 27,774 12-27-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Joshu2011