net computer science
Smile 
hai,

please send study materials of net computer science to my id(annanet85@gmail.com).i would like to clear the exam held on june 2009.pls send old question papers or any related materials.plssssssssssssssss

hi i'm searching for net computer science paper pattern plz send some paper patternbs if u have thank you

plz send some paper patterns of computer science of net exam on my emailid(choudhary.aparna25@gmail.com)

Hello to all..
I am new here and i am also looking for those kind of material...
If you get any material please share it with me....

Hi annanet85,

Hey dear, That's a good work as you are giving exam for net computer science. All the best for your exams. Well, You want exam papers and information material then you will surely get from Google. Don't worry ,be prepared for the exams.

Thanks

please send study materials of net computer science to my id(annanet85@gmail.com).i would like to clear the exam held on june 2009.pls send old question papers or any related materials.plssssssssssssssss

Please send me some meterial for net preparation

UGC NET Exam is mainly conducted for the aspirants those want to make career in the lectureship and Research program. The NET Exam is conducted in more than 80 subjects. One of the subject is the Computer Science. If you want to appear in the NET Exam in Computer Science subject, you need to complete the masters in the Computer Science with around 55 % marks (50 % marks for the female and the Reserved Candidates). There is no age limits for the UGC NET Exam.
To get the Scholarships worth INR 25000 per month you need to clear the JRF Exam. The NET JRF Exam cutoff is high as compared to the cutoff marks for the Assistant Professors and Lecturers. The NET Exam is conducted in the both Paper 1 as well as Paper 2. The Paper 1 is conducted in the Aptitude and Reasoning Section while the Paper 2 would be conducted in the Computer Science.
The UGC NET Paper 1 Books
is as follows –

• UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude Paperback. Arihant Experts.
• CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF - Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude Paperback. KVS Madaan.
• Trueman's UGC NET Commerce Paperback. By M Gagan & Sajit Kumar
• Trueman's UGC NET Management Paper back by M Shivani
• CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF - Paper 1 by Mc Graw Hills

Tough computer science paper. must be share past papers.

computer science paper is really tough and must be share past papers as well.