UGC NET/SET Exam Guidance and material
Hi,

This thread is created to share ideas and views which would be helpful to candidates who are appearing net/set exam in computer science and applications subject.

If Anybody have better guidelines and study material which will be helpful for computer science and applications subject then please share it with all on this thread.

Thank you,
Ashutosh
ashutoshbuyre@gmail.com

Please share if anybody got idea of study materials of exam.

ashutoshbuyre@gmail.com Wrote:Hi,

This thread is created to share ideas and views which would be helpful to candidates who are appearing net/set exam in computer science and applications subject.

If Anybody have better guidelines and study material which will be helpful for computer science and applications subject then please share it with all on this thread.

Thank you,
Ashutosh
ashutoshbuyre@gmail.com

ashutoshbuyre@gmail.com Wrote:Please share if anybody got idea of study materials of exam.

ashutoshbuyre@gmail.com Wrote:Hi,

Thank you,
Ashutosh
ashutoshbuyre@gmail.com

Now old question papers of NET exam are available at UGC Net wesite.

hi
you can refer various books available on market as well refer the material provided in the link
http://www.want2learn.com/exams/ugc_net_...ience.html
http://examrace.com/UGCstudymaterial.aspx

all the best

Cool 
thanks lot, use full link

by

raj

graciousparul Wrote:hi
you can refer various books available on market as well refer the material provided in the link
http://www.want2learn.com/exams/ugc_net_...ience.html
http://examrace.com/UGCstudymaterial.aspx

all the best

[/align][/font][/color][color=#000080][font=Times New RomanCentre of Advanced Studies in
MATHEMATICS
Provides Carrier Guidance / Coaching
by
Dr.B.D. Gautam, Ph.D. ( I.I.T. Delhi )

Prof. of Mathematics (Retd.)

• Scientific mode of teaching and critical analysis of the whole syllabus for I.I.T. JE.E.
• Quality guidance in all the papers for M.sc. Mathematics from KU / MDU / any other university M.Ph.L
• For post graduates, we prepare for N.E.T. / Civil Services Exams, In Mathematics
The center for the professional development of coaching and
Math leadership

Contact- Dr. Gautam

Resi. H.No. 569 . Sec -10 , Gurgoan.
(Near Blue Bells Public School)
Ph. 0124-2210482, 9899336157, 9873332504.
E mail rgautam47@yahoo.co.in
][align=center]

Centre of Advanced Studies in
MATHEMATICS
Provides Carrier Guidance / Coaching
by
Dr.B.D. Gautam, Ph.D. ( I.I.T. Delhi )

Prof. of Mathematics (Retd.)

• Scientific mode of teaching and critical analysis of the whole syllabus for I.I.T. JE.E.
• Quality guidance in all the papers for M.sc. Mathematics from KU / MDU / any other university M.Ph.L
• For post graduates, we prepare for N.E.T. / Civil Services Exams, In Mathematics
The center for the professional development of coaching and
Math leadership

Contact- Dr. Gautam

Resi. H.No. 569 . Sec -10 , Gurgoan.
(Near Blue Bells Public School)
Ph. 0124-2210482, 9899336157, 9873332504.
E mail rgautam47@yahoo.co.in

Can you help regarding NET exam guidelines & material in commerce subject

Big Grin 
(04-18-2009, 04:35 PM)ashutoshbuyre@gmail.com Wrote: Hi,

Thank you,
Ashutosh
ashutoshbuyre@gmail.com

am apurwa frm latur(mh).am in mcaiiyr. i am preparing for set exam.i have problem in solving maths problem.plz sir can u tell me how to solve maths problem quickly & which books should be referred ?
thank you sir

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i need study material and guidance for ugc exam ruckumani 15 18,132 08-22-2017, 11:56 AM
Last Post: sowmya55